The versatile Attached Patio Cover (10X20) by Arrow, the country's leading maker of metal shed kits, is perfect for as a patio cover or a carport for your vehicle or boat. With its classic design and high-quality construction, the patio cover has been a popular item at Shed Nation for many years.
Arrow metal structures are much more affordable than similarly-sized custom-built structures and are backed by a long 15 year limited warranty. They are constructed of durable galvanized steel. The patio cover features a vinyl coating for added protection against the elements.
Tall posts allow for plenty of headroom under the roof. The Patio Cover is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time. Simply an occasional wash with a garden hose will keep it looking new.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the Attached Patio Cover can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though many Shed Nation customers prefer the eggshell color, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference. The Attached Patio Cover is sure to great addition to your home for many years to come.
- Model: PC1020
- UPC: 026862102553
- Nominal size: 10' x 20'
- Exterior dimensions (roof edge to roof edge): 120.75" width x 240.25" depth x 106.5" height
- Interior dimensions: 119" width x 238" depth x 102" height
- Recommended foundation: 123" width x 249" depth
- Storage capacity: 1692 cubic feet
- Area: 197 square feet
- Entrace: 116" width x 94" height
- Color: eggshell
- Vinyl-coated, hot-dipped, electro-galvanized (HDG) steel frame, roof, and wall parts
- HDG steel is 15% thicker than conventional steel panels, UV-resistant, and provides superior protection against corrosion
- Vinyl coating is resistant to fading, scratches, and fracturing and is applied over full primer coat for added protection to ensure longevity
- Tall posts for extra headroom
- All parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled for quick DIY assembly
- Wind rating of 80 miles per hour
- Snow rating of 15 pounds per square foot
- Perfect as a patio cover or as a carport for large vehicles, boats, storage, or even a backyard workshop
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Classic design to fit any home
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from Arrow Sheds for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Arrow products are shipped via freight all over the country at our cost and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Shipping weight: 289 lbs.
- Arrow Storage Products and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make you completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty
Arrow Newburgh 10X10 Metal Shed Assembly Tips
Arrow Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Arrow Mountaineer/Commander Metal Sheds
Arrow Sheds - Shedding for Organization
About Arrow Storage Products
Since its inception in 1962, Arrow Storage Products has shipped over 13 million structures to customers worldwide. More than 50 years later, Arrow remains the leader in providing high quality, durable metal shed kits at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Arrow employees. Arrow continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, Arrow engineers at the Illinois and New Jersey offices are constantly improving the classic designs that have made the company the industry leader in the metal shed segment. Arrow now offers the widest selection of styles and sizes, and it sales staff is located in North America, South America, and Europe.
All Arrow products are backed by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have. With the support of many thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Arrow hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.