The new Mountaineer 10X25 Metal Shed by Arrow, the country's leading maker of metal shed kits, is perfect for large vehicles, boats, storage, or even a workshop studio. With its classic design and high-quality construction, it is a tremendous value for a metal shed of this size.
Arrow metal buildings are much more affordable than similarly-sized custom-built buildings and are backed by a long 12 year limited warranty. They are constructed of durable galvanized steel. The Mountaineer features a low-profile, reinforced roof support truss system for added strength against high winds and heavy snow loads.
Wide, swing-out double doors allow for easy access. The shed is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time. Simply an occasional wash with a garden hose will keep it looking new.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the Mountaineer 10X25 Metal Shed can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though many Shed Nation customers prefer the eggshell color, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference. The Mountaineer is sure to provide your family plenty of great use for years to come.
- Model: MHD1025
- UPC: 026862107909
- Nominal size: 10' x 25'
- Exterior dimensions: 123.25" width x 301.25" depth x 92.5" height
- Interior dimensions: 118.25" width x 296" depth x 91.25" height
- Sidewall height: 73.75"
- Gable height: 17.5"
- Recommended foundation: 122.25" width x 300" depth
- Storage capacity: 1671.1 cubic feet
- Area: 243.1 square feet
- Door dimensions: 98.25" width x 72.75" height
- Wide swing-out double doors can be padlocked
- Color: eggshell
- Low-profile metal-reinforced roof support truss system for enhanced strength
- Hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel frame, roof, and wall parts
- Overlapping roof and wall panels and double ridge beams
- Mid-wall bracing provides extra strength
- All painted parts have a double baked-on enamel finish for for added protection to ensure longevity
- Sloped roof design and vertical siding allows rain to easily run off
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut, and pre-drilled for quick assembly
- Perfect for large vehicles, boats, storage, or even a backyard workshop
- Larger sizes beyond 30 feet in length are available upon request
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from Arrow Sheds for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Expandable in 5' increments with optional expansion module [MHD5M]
- Note: Arrow Mountaineer does not include a floor as it must be constructed on a wood or concrete base, as described in the manual
- Note: Some images may show Mountaineer with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Arrow sheds are shipped via freight all over the country at our cost and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Weight: 685 lbs.
- Arrow Sheds and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 12 year limited warranty
Anchor Kits - Arrow sheds must be properly anchored after assembly to keep them secure in high wind conditions. Arrow recommends that if you need to leave the structure before it is completely assembled, the corners of the shed should be temporarily anchored to the base and weights such as patio blocks or sandbags should be placed on top of the floor frame or base. The concrete anchors are a suitable options for permanent anchors, depending on what type of base you select.
Concrete Anchor Kit (AK100) - Larger Arrow buildings ideally will be assembled on a concrete pad. The concrete anchor kit perfect for this scenario as it includes four steel corner gussets and perimeter clips, lag bolts which go directly into the slab, and a quarter inch masonry drill bit for making these holes.
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site. If only one person if available to receive delivery or if removing pieces from the back of the truck seems too difficult, the liftgate is a recommended option.
Since its inception in 1962, Arrow Sheds has shipped over 12 million structures to customers worldwide. More than 50 years later, Arrow remains the leader in providing high quality, durable metal shed kits at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Arrow employees. Arrow continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, the classic designs that made Arrow the industry leader are continually freshened to give customers the widest possible selection of styles and sizes.
Arrow Newburgh 10X10 Metal Shed Assembly Tips