The classic DuraMax 10X10 Del Mar Metal Shed with Foundation from US Polymers Inc., one the world's top makers of outdoor structures, provides tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction and design.
The Del Mar has wide sliding double doors for ease of entry and has over 500 cubic feet of storage space. The ribbed walls are about 20% thicker than typical metal sheds, giving even more rigidity and longevity.
DuraMax has created one of the most attractive line of metal sheds on the market today. The green trim perfectly accents the white vertical ridges of the walls and doors and the elegant gable design fits well in any yard or garden. Most customers keep the virtually maintenance-free metal exterior as it is, but it can be painted your choice of colors with a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint.
Del Mar sheds can be easily assembled in just hours depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. All parts are pre-cut, drilled, and numbered and and the instructions are illustrated and detailed. DuraMax stands by the quality of its metal sheds as the 10 year limited warranty is among the very longest in the industry.
The sturdy construction, ease of use, and great value of this shed make it a best seller all over the country. The DuraMax 10X10 Del Mar Metal Shed with Foundation is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 50414
- UPC: 638801504146
- Nominal Size: 10' x 10'
- Exterior dimensions: 126.4" width x 118.9" depth x 82.8" height
- Interior dimensions: 124.4" width x 117.9" depth x 81.8" height
- Sidewall height: 65"
- Storage space: 505 cubic feet
- Color: white with green trim
- Double sliding doors for easy entry: 51.5" width x 63" height
- Includes foundation kit
- Includes 2 air vents for proper ventilation
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Walls are 20% thicker and have a ribbed design to be more dent-resistant and rigid than conventional metal sheds
- Hot dip painting procedure ensures high luster finish and longevity
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- Wall columns are steel reinforced for sturdiness
- Door handles have eyelet for a padlock
- Strong metal structure and steel roof truss can withstand 1600 lbs. of snow load (20 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Structure is resistant to fire
- Shed can withstand high winds when properly anchored to the ground
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Parts are packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Weight: 379 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes: 74 3/8" length x 37 ¾" width x 16 ½" height at 404 lbs.
- DuraMax stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty
Foundation Kit - DuraMax metal sheds have the option of a foundation kit. These are helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but they are not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, they provide a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation adds two inches of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out.
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the Del Mar consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds. These anchors are designed for use when the shed is assembled on earth. When building upon a concrete slab for example, different anchors will be used, and these are readily available at any home center.
Liftgate During Shipping - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid to the ground using a forklift on the back of the truck. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.