The convenient 10X10 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides a tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. They are backed by a long 15 year limited warranty and are perfect for garden tools and general storage.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax vinyl sheds are reinforced with metal inserted columns for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. Entry is easy with wide double doors that swing out for maximum clearance.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the 10X10 WoodBridge can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though most customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The WoodBridge vinyl shed has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit all kinds of items and is secure enough for long-term storage. Whatever the use, this shed is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 00411
- Nominal size: 10.5' x 10'
- Exterior dimensions: 126.6" width x 125.3" length x 85.4" height
- Front double door dimensions: 61.3" width x 71.78" height
- Color: neutral beige
- Storage space: 630 cubic feet
- Tall walk-in height of 73"
- Includes 2 vents
- Columns can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl garages won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal garages
- Vinyl garages won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden garages
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: roof can support up to 1500 lbs. of snow
- Wind-tested up to 115 mph when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide double doors swing open for extra convenience and easy accesss and have eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures may show shed with optional accessories such as window kits or extra skylights
- Weight: 386 lbs.
- Ships in two boxes: 76" x 41" x 6" at 325 lbs. and 76" x 41" x 3" at 89 lbs.
- 15 year limited warranty
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the Woodside consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Foundation Kit - The WoodBridge has the option of a proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. These are helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but they are not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, they provide a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation weighs about 43 pounds adds two inches of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out.
Super Roof Support - The roof support kit is designed to further increase the load capacity of the roof in regions of the country that are subject to extremely heavy snowfall. Please note that you should always try to minimize snow accumulation on your shed as it can freeze and become too heavy or it can slide off suddenly and fall onto anyone standing nearby.
Skylight - DuraMax WoodBridge vinyl sheds can accommodate skylights to add natural light to the interior of the garage. Each skylight is 12" wide x 34" deep x 2.5" high and weighs about 3 pounds. Multiple skylights can fit in one garage to provide maximum lighting. They install easily by simply swapping out one of the roof ridges of the garage for the skylight.
Window Kit - The WoodBridge can have up to 2 window kits to provide interior light and ventilation. Each window is 28.8" wide x 1.2" deep x 22.6" high. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and feature two sliding panels that open smoothly. As with all DuraMax accessories, the windows are designed for easy assembly.
DuraMax WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular. The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.