The convenient 10X21 Vinyl Garage from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides a tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction.
DuraMax vinyl garages are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. They are backed by a long 10 year limited warranty and are perfect for vehicles and general storage.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax vinyl garages are reinforced with metal inserted columns for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. Entry is easy with wide double doors that swing out for maximum clearance.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the 10X21 Vinyl Garage can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though most customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The DuraMax vinyl garage has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit most vehicles, and is secure enough for all kinds of long-term storage. Whatever the use, this garage is sure to provide years of quality service at an affordable price that provides more value than anything else in its size.
- Model: 01214
- UPC: 638801012146
- Nominal size: 10' x 21'
- Exterior dimensions: 126.6" width x 249.72" length x 85.4" height
- Interior dimensions: 124.5" width x 248.2" length x 84.5" height
- Sidewall height: 73"
- Front double door dimensions: 88" width x 71.38" height
- Side door dimensions: 30" width x 71" height
- Side door can be placed anywhere along the left side except for the corners
- Color: neutral ivory
- Storage space: 1512 cubic feet
- Includes 1 window kit
- Includes 2 vents
- Columns can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal reinforced roof support truss system and columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts for increased longevity
- Foundation kit is included
- Vinyl garages won't rust, corrode, or be dented
- Vinyl garages won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden garages
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: 20 lbs. per sq. ft. or 1 foot high of powder snow or 4 inches high of heavy wet snow
- Wide double doors swing open for extra convenience and easy access and can fit all common lawn tractors
- Door handle can be padlocked
- Anchors are not necessary in most cases for DuraMax vinyl garages due to the dimensions and heavy weight of the structure
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Perfect for large vehicles or for storage
- Elegant design to fit any location
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Package weight: 1294.04 lbs.
- Ships on wooden pallet with 6 heavy-duty cardboard boxes with plastic shrink wrap: 75.6" length x 44.71" width x 38" height at 1325 lbs.
- 10 year limited warranty
Double Doors On Both Ends - A set of 88" wide x 71.38" double doors can be put on both ends of the garage. This allows for easy access from both ends and is particularly useful when vehicles are parked next to storage items or multiple vehicles are parked in one garage.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl garages come with three vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Foundation Kit - DuraMax vinyl garages all include the proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. These are helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but they are not absolutely necessary in every circumstance.
Skylight - DuraMax vinyl garages can accommodate skylights to add natural light to the interior of the garage. Each skylight is 12" wide x 34" deep x 2.5" high and weighs about 3 pounds. Multiple skylights can fit in one garage to provide maximum lighting. They install easily by simply swapping out one of the roof ridges of the garage for the skylight.
Window Kit - This DuraMax vinyl garage comes with 1 window kit to provide interior light. Each window is 28.8" wide x 1.2" deep x 22.6" high, and the garage can have up to 4 large windows. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and feature two sliding panels that open smoothly. As with all DuraMax accessories, the windows are designed for easy assembly.
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular. The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.