Note: The DuraMax 13X10 Insulated Building has been discontinued as of March 2013. A new, improved version of this structure is being developed and will debut sometime in June. We apologize for the inconvenience but look forward to the next version of this popular and affordable building. Please let know if you have any questions at all.
The unique 13X10 Insulated Building from DuraMax, one of the top building and shed manufacturers in the world, is the best value on market today. No other modular strucure that is pre-insulated combines this level of durability and function in one affordable package.
The composite panels form the walls and roof and are insulated with fire-retardant, CFC-free polyurethane sandwiched in between galvanized steel. The insulated building is designed to withstand all weather conditions and features an interior height of 86" for more usabiility.
The building is designed for easy installation in just 3-4 hours depending on how much help you have, and toll-free support is available from DuraMax for any installation questions. It has been used by customers for storage, for outdoor office space, or even for office space within a warehouse.
Whatever the use, the 13X10 Insulated Building is sure to provide years of quality service at a price that provides more value than anything available today.
- Model: 30421
- Nominal dimensions: 13' x 10'
- External dimensions: 159.25" width x 120.25" depth x 91.2" height
- Roof dimensions: 161" width x 125.25" depth
- Interior dimensions: 157.13" width x 118.13" depth x 81.75" height
- Door dimensions: 37.38" width x 82.75" height
- Sidewall height: 91.1"
- Storage space: 878 cubic feet, 182 square feet
- Color: neutral off white
- Durable insulated composite panels won't rust, rot, mildew, or be susceptible to termites
- Panels insulated with fire-retardant, CFC-free polyurethane in between galvanized steel
- Building is reinforced with metal columns and beams
- R-Value of 7.0 for the roof and 5.6 for the walls
- Corrugated insulated roof
- Smooth interior wall finish
- Includes foundation kit made of galvanized metal to help ensure level and perfectly square construction
- Includes window kit
- Roof has slight tilt towards back of building to drain water away
- Gutter system on the back of the structure to collect rain water
- Door has keyed lock for security and includes door knob and deadbolt
- Free-standing shelving is recommend as it is preferred not to drill into the walls to maintain the R-value of the insulation
- Designed for easy assembly in just 3-4 hours as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- Perfect for storage, outdoor office space, or warehouse office space
- Shelving can be easily added to the wall panels
- Ships in heavy duty shrink wrapped cardboard and wood pallets
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step instructions
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support from DuraMax available for installation help
- Note: some pictures may show multiple windows and double doors on side but building includes 1 window and 1 front door
- Wood floor is not included but is readily available at any home center
- Ships in heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet: 126" width x 46" depth x 32" height
- Weight: 1090 lbs.
- 15 year limited warranty