The convenient 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides plenty of storage space in a compact footprint. The one of a kind design allows it to fit right next to the wall of your home, letting you use more of your yard for other things.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. The SideMate is backed by a best in class 15 year limited warranty and is perfect for garden tools, toys, and general storage.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax vinyl sheds are reinforced with metal inserted columns for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. The large entry door can be placed on either side of the shed to accommodate any placement orientation.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the SideMate can be put together in just hours depending on how much help you have. All the necessary hardware is included.
Though most Shed Nation customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The SideMate has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit all kinds of items and is secure enough for long-term storage. Whatever the use, the DuraMax SideMate Vinyl Shed is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 06625
- Nominal size: 4' x 8'
- Exterior dimensions (with 1" foundation): 47.6" width x 94.2" length x 73.25" height
- Interior dimensions (with 1" foundation): 46.6" width x 93.2" length x 72.25" height
- Sidewall height: 63.4"
- Door dimensions: 30.19" width x 61.75" height
- Color: neutral beige
- Storage space: 158 cubic feet
- Includes foundation kit
- Includes 2 vents
- High headroom to hold even long garden tools
- Columns on one side can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal-reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal sheds
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden sheds
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: roof can support up to 20 lbs. per square foot of snow
- Wind-tested up to 115 mph when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide door swings open for extra convenience and easy accesss and has eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Unit can accept standard shelving kits and hook accessories found at local home centers
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures show shed with optional window kits or skylights
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Ships in one box: 74" x 43" x 6"
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty
Included Accessory and Feature
Foundation Kit - The SideMate includes a proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. This is helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but it is not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, it provides a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation weighs about 33 pounds adds one inch of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out. Many customers lay a floor of inexpensive plywood down over this foundation.
Location Of Door - The door of the SideMate can be located on either the right side or left side of the shed, as determined when facing the front. This allows the SideMate to fit on any side of a structure in any orientation.
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the SideMate consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Window Kit - The SideMate can have up one window kit to provide interior light and ventilation. The window is 29" wide x 1" deep x 15" high and weighs 12 pounds. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and feature two sliding panels that open smoothly. As with all DuraMax accessories, the windows are designed for easy assembly.
DuraMax SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.