Note: The DuraMax DuraMate is back ordered by the manufacturer until July 26, 2013 for east coast orders, though it is available in limited supply for west coast orders. Demand has been much higher than expected and DuraMax apologizes for this inconvenience. As the DuraMate is so popular, we urge you to consider placing your order ahead of time to ensure that one will be reserved for you once they're back in stock. Alternatively, please consider the DuraMax 8X6 StoreAll with Foundation  as it is very similar in price and features. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The convenient 8X8 DuraMate Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides a tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. They are backed by a long 15 year limited warranty and are perfect for garden tools and general storage.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax vinyl sheds are reinforced with metal inserted columns for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. Entry is easy with wide double doors that swing out for maximum clearance.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the 8X8 DuraMate can be put together in just a few hours depending on how much help you have.
Though most customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The DuraMate vinyl shed has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit all kinds of items and is secure enough for long-term storage. Whatever the use, this shed is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 00314
- Nominal size: 8' x 8'
- Exterior dimensions: 94.2" width x 94.2" length x 75.5" height
- Interior dimensions: 93.2" width x 93.2" length x 72" height
- Front double door dimensions: 61.7" width x 62.1" height
- Color: neutral beige
- Storage space: 305 cubic feet
- Tall walk-in height of 73"
- Sidewall height: 63.4"
- Includes foundation kit
- Includes 2 vents
- Includes 1 skylight
- Columns can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl garages won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal garages
- Vinyl garages won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden garages
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: roof can support up to 20 lbs. per square foot of snow
- Can withstand high winds when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide double doors swing open for extra convenience and easy accesss and have eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any yard or patio
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures may show shed with optional window kits or tools that are not included
- Weight: 297 lbs.
- 15 year limited warranty
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the DuraMate consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Foundation Kit - The DuraMate has the option of a proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. These are helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but they are not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, they provide a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation weighs about 33 pounds adds two inches of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out.
Skylight - DuraMate vinyl sheds can accommodate skylights to add natural light to the interior of the garage. Each skylight is 12" wide x 34" deep x 2.5" high and weighs about 3 pounds. Multiple skylights can fit in one garage to provide maximum lighting. They install easily by simply swapping out one of the roof ridges of the garage for the skylight.
Window Kit - The 8X8 DuraMate can have 1 window kit to provide interior light and ventilation. The window is 29" wide x 1.5" deep x 16" high and weighs 12 pounds. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and feature two sliding panels that open smoothly. As with all DuraMax accessories, the window is designed for easy assembly.