EZ Log Structures offers beautifully designed and constructed European garden houses and cabins made by one of the top builders in all of Europe. The Hoby Nervion 13X10 Garden Cabin is now available in the United States, and Shed Nation is proud to be among the first to carry it.
The Hoby Nervion is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at EZ Log Structures display. It's made of all natural Baltic spruce from ecologically-sustainable forests in Northern Europe. The modern design features extra large glass doors and windows to let in plenty of light. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble, and with help it can be put together in just one afternoon.
The wood comes unpainted and unstained, though many customers prefer this natural look and just add a couple of coats of sealant. You can also customize it with your choice of paint color, and many customers will match the look of their home or surrounding structures. The Hoby Nervion includes all the required hardware and the wooden part of the roof along with detailed instructions.
The customer provides roofing shingles and other roofing materials which are readily available at your local home improvement center, allowing for further customization. The shed is usually shipped just two to three business days after ordering, and we will keep you informed of all the relevant tracking information.
The large area and lockable double doors along with multiple windows make this structure not only useful for storage, but as the perfect workshop, poolhouse, garden office or getaway. The Hoby Nervion is a beautiful addition to your home that will benefit your family for many years to come.
- Model: Hoby Nervion 28mm
- Nominal size: 13' width x 10' length
- Peak external dimensions: 13' 1" (400 cm) width x 9' 10" (300 cm) length
- External dimensions: 12' 6" width x 9' 10" length
- Sidewall height: 76"
- Peak height: 96"
- Interior space: 110.6 sq. ft.
- Roof overhang: 20" (50 cm)
- Roof pitch: 16°
- Roof area: 173 sq. ft.
- All natural, sustainably-grown, tongue and groove Baltic spruce solid wood
- Wall boards are 1 1/8" (28mm) thick and are double-grooved and interlock for an airtight seal
- Lockable glazed double doors with keys: 56 1/8" x 69 7/8"
- Two side glazed windows: 30 1/8" x 61 3/7"
- Door and windows made from durable glued timber, have tilt and turn openings, and have real glass
- Roof boards are 3/4" (18mm) and are double-grooved and interlock for an airtight seal
- Includes asphalt roofing paper and fascia trim
- Includes 3/4" (18mm) kiln-dried tongue and groove flooring along with treated floor joists
- Skirting and floor boards are cut to match design of structure
- Includes specially designed wind studs in the framing (wind-resistant corner joints, storm bars) to protect against high winds
- Wood has R-value of about 1.2 to 1.4 per inch, and structure can be insulated by customer if desired
- Impregnated foundation beams
- Gable ends are pre-built
- Unofficial maximum snow loads of 44 to 55 pounds per square foot
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions along with tapping blocks used to secure joints without damaging the materials, and all components are numbered
- Includes all necessary hardware such as nails and screws
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Designed to be assembled in just two days or less, depending on experience and amount of help
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Strong foundation can be built a few ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may show building with optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving or veranda
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look; this should be done immediately to protect against elements
- Note: Customer provides shingles or corrugated metal roofing to cover included asphalt roofing paper, allowing further customization of cabin
- Note: EZ Log Structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Imported from state of the art Tene Kaubandas factory in Estonia in Northern Europe
- Ships from EZ Log Structures warehouse in San Antonio, TX
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from the manufacturer for installation help
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all EZ Log Structures products
- EZ Log Structures and Shed Nation stand by its products and work to make you 100% satisfied
- Shipping pallet size: 181.10" (460 cm) length x 42.52" (108 cm) width x 20.87" (53 cm) height
- Shipping weight: 1607 lbs. (729 kg)
- 5 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a required option. The skid can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
EZ Log Structures Assembly
EZ Log Structures Assembly Videos
EZ Log Structures are built to the highest standards and specifications in Estonia by Tene Kaubandas. Since its inception in 1999, the manufacturer has become Europe's leading maker of interlocking building kits.
Production has ramped up tremendously as demand for these garden houses and cabins has grown all over the world. The first North American exports were seen in 2011 and your structure will delivered from our state of the art warehouse in San Antonio, TX.
Tene Kaubandas produces over 15,000 structures per year and the product line has constantly expanded to meet customer needs. Garden houses, cabins, saunas, and playhouses and garages are all part of the EZ Log Structures lineup, with select high-demand structures in stock for quick delivery. Several dozen more models are available upon request by special order with a two month lead time.
All structures are made of high quality dry spruce that has been harvested from ecologically managed forests in Northern Europe. The newly upgraded 22,000 square meter factory houses over 90 employees and completely state of the art manufacturing equipment.
Every step of the manufacturing process includes automated systems to help ensure that your structure will be perfect upon shipping. EZ Log Structures and Tene Kaubandas take great pride in their product line and work hard to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied.