The Arrow 12X20 Steel Carport (7' Sidewall) is the perfect shelter for your ATV, lawn equipment, jet ski, car, boat, or other vehicle. Made of durable thick-gauge steel, the carports are much sturdier than canvas or aluminum models and those of other manufacturers.
The classic design used by Arrow has been the mainstay of carport suppliers and retailers for many years. The carports are designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads in all sizes for great safety and longetivity.
And with the unique slip-fit frame system, you can get your carport up in as little as a single afternoon using common tools depending on how much help you have.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Arrow Steel Carport is an attractive and functional addition to your property that will provide benefits for years to come.
- Model: CPH122007
- UPC: 026862110060
- Nominal size: 12' width x 20' length x 7' height
- Exterior dimensions: 146" width x 237" depth x 102" height
- Interior dimensions: 142" width x 237" depth x 100" height
- Base size: 156" x 252" depth
- Entrance height (max): 100"
- Height (min): 82"
- Sidewall height: 7'
- Interior ground-to-peak clearance: 8' 6"
- Storage area: 234 sq. ft.
- Volume: 1792 cu. ft.
- Color: black/eggshell
- All steel construction pre-engineered for DIY installation featuring pre-cut frame components and slip-fit connections for simple frame assembly
- Premium 29 gauge painted steel panels
- Framing uses heavy-duty 2" x 2" (15 gauge) square steel tubing
- 4 ½ foot center on frame spacing to ensure maximum sheltering capacity
- Galvanized steel roof with horizontal paneling
- Low maintenance, easy to clean finish resists chalking, fading, stains, and dirt retention
- Can withstand 100 mph winds and 35 psf snow loads depending on anchor system used
- Includes complete frame and panel system
- Designed to be installed on any level surface such as ground, gravel, concrete slabs, footings, or piers
- Classic design to fit any location
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show structure with optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Arrow sheds and carports are shipped via freight all over the country at our cost and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Arrow/ShelterLogic for installation help
- Total weight: 575 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 623 lbs.
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all Arrow structures
- Arrow, a division of ShelterLogic, and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer
- Country of origin: USA and China
Arrow Steel Carport Infographics
Arrow EZEE Metal Shed Assembly
Arrow Newburgh 10X10 Metal Shed Assembly Tips
Arrow Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Arrow Mountaineer/Commander Metal Sheds
Arrow Sheds - Shedding for Organization
About Arrow Storage Products
Since its inception in 1962, Arrow Storage Products has shipped over 13 million structures to customers worldwide. More than 50 years later, Arrow remains the leader in providing high quality, durable metal shed kits at an affordable price. Arrow is now part of ShelterLogic Group of Waterford, CT, creating one the largest storage product companies in the world.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Arrow employees. Arrow continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, Arrow engineers at the Illinois and New Jersey offices are constantly improving the classic designs that have made the company the industry leader in the metal shed segment. Arrow now offers the widest selection of styles and sizes, and it sales staff is located in North America, South America, and Europe.
All Arrow products are backed by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have. With the support of many thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Arrow hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.