The Arrow 12X20 Steel Carport (7' Sidewall) is the perfect shelter for your ATV, lawn equipment, jet ski, car, boat, or other vehicle. Made of durable thick-gauge steel, the carports are much sturdier than canvas or aluminum models and those of other manufacturers.
The classic design used by Arrow has been the mainstay of carport suppliers and retailers for many years. The carports are designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads in all sizes for great safety and longetivity.
And with the unique slip-fit frame system, you can get your carport up in as little as a single afternoon using common tools depending on how much help you have.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Arrow Steel Carport is an attractive and functional addition to your property that will provide benefits for years to come.
- Model: CPH122007
- UPC: 026862110060
- Nominal size: 12' width x 20' length x 7' height
- Exterior dimensions: 146" width x 237" depth x 102" height
- Interior dimensions: 142" width x 237" depth x 100" height
- Base size: 156" x 252" depth
- Entrance height (max): 100"
- Height (min): 82"
- Sidewall height: 7'
- Interior ground-to-peak clearance: 8' 6"
- Storage area: 234 sq. ft.
- Volume: 1792 cu. ft.
- Color: black/eggshell
- All steel construction pre-engineered for DIY installation featuring pre-cut frame components and slip-fit connections for simple frame assembly
- Premium 29 gauge painted steel panels
- Framing uses heavy-duty 2" x 2" (15 gauge) square steel tubing
- 4 ½ foot center on frame spacing to ensure maximum sheltering capacity
- Low maintenance, easy to clean finish resists chalking, fading, stains, and dirt retention
- Can withstand 100 mph winds and high snow loads depending on carport size and anchor system used
- Includes complete frame and panel system
- Designed to be installed on any level surface such as ground, gravel, concrete slabs, footings, or piers
- Classic design to fit any location
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show structure with optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Arrow/ShelterLogic for installation help
- Total weight: 575 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 623 lbs.
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all Arrow structures
- Arrow, a division of ShelterLogic, and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer
- Made in the United States
Arrow Steel Carport Infographics
Arrow/ShelterLogic Product Videos
ShelterLogic ShelterTech AutoShelter Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTube Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech ClearView RoundTop Garage Assembly
ShelterLogic Peak Style Shed Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech One Day Build
ShelterLogic at the 2014 National Hardware Show
Since its inception in 1991, ShelterLogic has shipped over two million of its portable structures to customers worldwide. It has become the leading North American provider of high quality, durable vinyl structures by quality and volume.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all ShelterLogic employees. The company continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
Production of its industry-standard fabric covers has recently been moved to company headquarters in Watertown, CT, creating American jobs and guaranteeing availability even during busy seasons. In fact ShelterLogic is now the largest consumer of polyethylene fabric in the country.
ShelterLogic pioneered the Instant Garage and Instant Canopy segments and has expanded these lines to structures of all sizes and uses. This ranges from its popular hobby greenhouses all the way to large commercial-sized shelters. Production capacity has increased significantly in recent years to meet the growing demand and ShelterLogic is committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations.