The commercial-grade Vinyl Sheridan 10X8 Metal Shed by Arrow, the country's leading maker of metal shed kits, is perfect for all your storage needs or even as a workshop. With its classic design and high-quality construction, it is a tremendous value for a metal building of this size.
Arrow metal buildings are much more affordable than similarly-sized custom-built buildings and are backed by a long 15 year limited warranty. They are constructed of durable galvanized steel and given a thick vinyl coating. The Vinyl Sheridan features a wide double sliding doors for easy access to the interior.
The vinyl coating is five times thicker than typical finishes for superior longevity. The building is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time. Simply an occasional wash with a garden hose will keep it looking new.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the Vinyl Sheridan 10X8 Metal Shed can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though many Shed Nation customers prefer the standard color, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference. The Vinyl Sheridan is sure to provide plenty of great use for years to come.
- Model: VS108
- UPC: 026862101488
- Nominal size: 10' x 8'
- Exterior dimensions: 123.25" width x 95.25" depth x 87.88" height
- Interior dimensions: 118.25" width x 90" depth x 86.63" height
- Sidewall height: 62"
- Gable height: 24"
- Recommended foundation: 121" width x 92.75" depth
- Storage capacity: 487 cubic feet
- Area: 74 square feet
- Wide double sliding doors are 55" width x 60" height
- Painted steel door hardware with handles that can be padlocked
- Color: almond with green meadow trim
- Low-profile, metal-reinforced, roof support truss system for enhanced strength
- Vinyl-coated, electro-galvanized steel frame, roof, and wall parts
- Vinyl coating provides 5 times thicker coating than traditional electro-galvanized steel buildings, is UV-resistant, and provides superior protection against corrosion
- Overlapping roof and wall panels and double ridge beams
- Mid-wall bracing provides extra strength
- Tall side walls for extra headroom
- High gambrel roof design and vertical siding allows rain to easily run off
- All parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled for quick DIY assembly
- Arrow building have ribs on roof and wall panels to allow for more ventilation
- Roof live snow load rating of 10 lbs. per square foot when properly anchored
- Wind load rating of 55 miles per hour
- Arrow buildings can be painted your choice of color(s) with a high-quality exterior-grade latex paint
- Manufacturer suggests use of silicone caulking, especially around base, to keep water from leaking in
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from Arrow Sheds for installation help
- Packed in multiple heavy duty cardboard boxes with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Arrow Vinyl Sheridan does not include a floor as it must be constructed on a wood or concrete base, as described in the manual
- Note: Some images may show Vinyl Sheridan with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Arrow sheds are shipped via freight all over the country at our cost and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Weight: 233 lbs.
- Arrow Storage Products and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make you completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty
Anchor Kits - Arrow sheds must be properly anchored after assembly to keep them secure in high wind conditions. Arrow recommends that if you need to leave the structure before it is completely assembled, the corners of the shed should be temporarily anchored to the base. Weights such as patio blocks or sandbags should be placed on top of the floor frame or base.
Concrete Anchor Kit (AK100) - Larger Arrow buildings, particularly those bigger than 10X14, should be assembled on a concrete pad. The concrete anchor kit is perfect for this as it includes four steel corner gussets and perimeter clips, lag bolts which go directly into the slab, and a quarter inch masonry drill bit for making these holes.
Earth Anchor Kit (AK4) - The earth anchor kit includes four 30 inch heavy duty steel augers and 60 feet of cable, along with four cable clamps. Structures larger than 10X9 should use two earth anchor kits.
Floor Frame Kit - The floor frame kit provides structure to install a floor above the base of your shed. It raises the floor of your shed by a couple of inches to keep your items off the ground. The most common flooring used is 5/8 inch exterior-grade plywood, and this can be purchased locally at any home center. The floor frame kit is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel and assembles in just minutes.
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site. If only one person if available to receive delivery or if removing pieces from the back of the truck seems too difficult, the liftgate is a recommended option.
Roof Strengthening Kit - The roof strengthening kit is recommended for customers in areas of the country that are prone to blizzard conditions. It can help your shed withstand heavy snow loads as it increases the roof strength by about 50 percent. The kit is made of electro-galvanized steel and installs in just minutes, even in existing buildings.
Arrow Newburgh 10X10 Metal Shed Assembly Tips
Arrow Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Arrow Mountaineer/Commander Metal Sheds
Arrow Sheds - Shedding for Organization
About Arrow Storage Products
Since its inception in 1962, Arrow Storage Products has shipped over 13 million structures to customers worldwide. More than 50 years later, Arrow remains the leader in providing high quality, durable metal shed kits at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Arrow employees. Arrow continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, Arrow engineers at the Illinois and New Jersey offices are constantly improving the classic designs that have made the company the industry leader in the metal shed segment. Arrow now offers the widest selection of styles and sizes, and it sales staff is located in North America, South America, and Europe.
All Arrow products are backed by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have. With the support of many thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Arrow hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.