The Best Barns Camp Reynolds 16X28 Wood Shed combines durable and sturdy construction with a classic and functional design to make it a great fit for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as a week depending on how much help you have. The kit comes primed and ready for painting in your choice of colors. The siding is easy to attach and friendly help is available from the manufacturer in case you have any assembly questions.
The customer is responsible for providing shingles, paint, and the drip edge, all of which are readily available at your local home center. This allows you to customize the Camp Reynolds Wood Shed to exactly the final look you desire. A variety of other options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your shed.
The Camp Reynolds has been used by customers not only for storage, but also as a workshop, a garden office, and even a guest house. But whatever the use, this shed will be a wonderful addition to your home for many years to come.
- Model: Campreynolds1628
- Nominal size: 16' width x 28' length
- Exterior dimensions: 16' width x 28' length x 16' 2" peak height
- Peak height of 16' 2" does not include height of floor (not included)
- Side wall height: 97"
- Interior head room: 88"
- Loft head room: 85"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 16" on center
- Wood trusses 24" on center with 2" x 6" wood
- Sturdy truss system gives 30 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load and 140 MPH wind load
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® engineered and primed 3/8", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Upper gables are not pre-built
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- Includes 20' long dormer on one side of gambrel roof
- Includes 2 functional 36" x 36" single hung insulated lower windows with screens and vinyl raised panel shutters (unpainted) that can be installed on any side
- Includes 2 functional 28" x 38" single hung insulated dormer windows with screens and vinyl raised panel shutters (unpainted) that can be installed on any side
- Includes 9-Lite Steel Entry Door that can be installed on any of the 4 walls
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Includes clear span second floor loft for additional storage space
- Second floor loft has 3/4" tongue and groove floor sheathing 2" x 10" floor joists
- Loft can be accessed from inside the structure via included corner staircase
- Included stairs are L-shaped so that second floor landing is exactly centered
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Best Barns for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Main image shows Camp Reynolds 16X28 Wood Shed with shingles and paint (not included)
- Note: Foundation and floor system is not included
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as the floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint, shingles (24 bundles), optional felt paper (800 sq. ft.), and drip edge (15 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a completely custom look; many customers also decide to use metal roofing
- Note: Customer must make simple cuts of siding, roof sheathing, and loft floor sheets
- Note: Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in 3-4 weeks and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Approximate shipping weight: 6500 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited warranty for windows
- 2 year limited warranty for roof/loft sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Best Barns and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Corner Staircase - Best Barns offers a corner staircase for this building to give you easy access to the second floor loft.
Cupola - An attractive cupola is available to enhance the look of your Best Barns shed and provide 28 square inches of ventilation. It is made of weather-resistant, high-density polyethylene and is designed to withstand the elements while being maintenance-free. The cupola is 22 inches long by 22 inches wide by 34 inches tall, depending on your choice of weathervane. You have your choice of Arabian Horse, Bear, Cow with Calf, Eagle, Horse and Buggy, Jumping Deer, Jumping Fish, Loons, Pig, Rooster, Running Horse, Sailboat, Tennessee Walker, Tractor, or Train Engine weathervanes. The weathervanes are hand crafted with 14 gauge solid steel, black powder coating, and a baked-on clear coat. The top portion of the cupola comes in black, brown, burgundy, clay, dark blue, dark grey, red, sandshade, and slate blue. You also have your choice of white, tan, green, or light grey for the bottom portion. Please indicate which weathervane and colors you choose in the notes section of our checkout pages. The cupola ships separately from the rest of the shed kit.
Door Option - 6-Panel Steel Door - Best Barns offers the 6-Panel steel door as an additional point of entry for some of its sheds. The door has a lockset, comes in white, and is 32" x 80" tall.
Door Option - 9-Lite Steel Door - Best Barns offers the 9-Lite Steel door as an additional point of entry for some of it sheds. The door provides natural light, has a lockset, comes in white, and is 32" wide x 80" tall.
Window Option - 14x14 Octagonal Window - A 14" x 14" octagonal window is available for each gable end of this Best Barns shed. It helps enhance the look of the shed while providing natural light.
Best Barns keeps the latest PDF copies of manuals and permit documents for its structures on their own site at bestbarns.info/manuals.php and bestbarns.info/permits.php.
Best Barns Manuals
Best Barns Permit Documents
Best Barns Shipping Information
The factory for Best Barns is in Greenville, PA. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states is slightly longer than to the rest of the country. Curbside delivery with a liftgate service is included with every order.
Curbside delivery means that the delivery company will lower the pallet(s) off the delivery truck at the end of your driveway. The driver is not responsible for unpacking or moving pallets to the build location.
But some items such as sheathing and optional floor components will be shipped separately from your local Home Depot. Best Barns tries to plan both deliveries for the same day or within a day at most, and this process ensures that you have the highest quality lumber at the best price.
When your Best Barns shed arrives from the shipper, it is recommended for the customer to have at least two people available to help move each piece in the pallet from the curb to wherever the structure will be assembled. Though the entire pallet(s) will weigh a lot, each piece is manageable by one or two people.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Best Barns Product Videos
Best Barns Arlington Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Belmont Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Brandon Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Brookfield Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Brookhaven Wood Shed Overview Video
Best Barns Camp Reynolds Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Cypress Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Danbury Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Denver Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Dover Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Easton Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Elm Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Fairview Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Geneva Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Glenwood Wood Garage Walk Through
Best Barns Hampton Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Jefferson Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Mansfield Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Meadowbrook Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Milcreek Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns North Dakota Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Northwood Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Pinewood Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Ravenna Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Richmond Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Roanoke Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Sierra Wood Garage Walk Through
Best Barns South Dakota Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Springfield Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Tahoe Wood Garage Walk Through
Best Barns Virginia Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns West Virginia Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Weston Wood Shed Walk Through
Best Barns Woodville Wood Shed Walk Through
About Reynolds Building Systems, Inc.
Reynolds Building Systems, Inc. of Greenville, PA has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden shed kits for over 30 years. The dozens of different storage sheds, cabins, barns, and garage kits have been sold in every state and many other countries under the Best Barns brand.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all RBS, Inc. employees. RBS's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the tens of thousands of happy customers all over the world.