The Canopia By Palram Aquila 1500 5X3 Door Cover (Solar Gray) is the perfect awning for any door. The unit features a semi-translucent roof panel that will protect any entrace from the elements while filtering harmful UV rays. It combines solid construction with modern design and and will enhance the look of any home.
The Aquila 1500 has a white frame that is made of galvanized steel and powder coated aluminum. It is rust and rot resistant and virtually maintenance-free. A simple rinse with a garden hose can be used periodically to wash off dust and dirt.
The roof panel is unique to this door cover. It is made of strong engineered acrylic and lets 36% of the light through while providing protection from rain, snow, and hail.
The Aquila 1500 is designed for easy assembly, as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the required hardware is included. Two people can assemble the structure in just hours with ordinary household tools, and it can be easily disassembled for relocation if necessary.
The door cover anchor attaches easily to the wall with a gasket system to create a tight seal so that no rain leaks through. The anodized front gutter and back channel direct water flow towards the sides to keep your entraceway dry. The Aquila 1500 is an attractive and useful addition to any home that is sure to provide years of benefit.
- Model: HG9501
- Formerly known as Palram Aquila Door Cover
- UPC: 894275000939
- Dimensions: 59" width x 36.25" depth
- Back ledge height: 6.5"
- Covering area: 14.7 square feet (1.4 square meters)
- Perfect for protecting your entraceways from rain, snow, hail, and excess UV light
- Can be used for doors, windows, air conditioners, smoking areas, bicycle parking areas, mail boxes, air vents, and many other areas
- Steel support arms of frame are laser cut and made of white powder-coated, 8 gauge galvanized steel
- Front gutter and back wall mount made of anodized aluminum
- Hidden sealing gasket in back to direct rain sidewards and seal the canopy to the wall surface
- Roof is made of durable, UV protected, engineered acrylic panel
- Roof blocks harmful UV rays while letting 36% of light in
- Designed for durability to resist extreme weather conditions
- Strong roof is designed to withstand 30 lbs. per sq. ft. of snow
- Maintenance free and can be easily cleaned with a garden hose
- Assembly is simple with two people and no special tools as all parts are labeled, pre-cut, and pre-drilled
- Aquila door covers can installed in just 1-2 hours
- Click N Lock roof panel system for strength and fast assembly
- All the required hardware including complete wall mounting kit is included
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Note: Please be sure to double check the height measurements of your home and check your local building code for any required permits
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Ships in one box that is relatively compact and easy to manage: 59.5" length x 36.5" width x 2.5" height
- Manufactured by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate, and imported from Israel by Poly-Tex
- Friendly toll-free technical support from Poly-Tex is available for installation help
- Shipping weight: 37.5 lbs.
- Poly-Tex and Canopia By Palram stand by their structures and work to make sure you are 100% satisfied
- 3 year limited warranty
Canopia By Palram Aquila 1500 5X3 Door Cover Dimensions
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panels
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.