The elegant Canopia By Palram Feria 10X14 Patio Cover (Clear) provides the perfect covering for any backyard patio or outdoor space. Backed by a ten year warranty, the structure is designed for durability and the gray roof panels are attractive, yet strong enough for commercial applications.
The Feria 10X14 has a gray frame that is made of galvanized steel and powder coated aluminum. It is rust and rot resistant and virtually maintenance-free. A simple rinse with a garden hose can be used periodically to wash off any dust or dirt.
The roof panels are the unique feature of the patio cover. Formerly available only in clear, Ferias now feature white or clear panels due to customer demand. They are made of virtually unbreakable, multilayered polycarbonate panels that offer protection from rain, hail, snow, and sun.
The Feria 10X14 is designed for easy assembly, as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the required hardware is included. Two people can assemble the structure in just hours with ordinary household tools, and it can be easily disassembled for relocation if necessary. Just be sure to make sure that you have enough clearance on the side which attaches to your home or building.
The patio cover anchors to a concrete pad or footings for added security with the included anchor kit. Built-in gutters to direct water flow away from your patio for superior drainage are also included. In any color, the Feria 10X14 Patio Cover is an attractive and useful addition to any home or building that is sure to provide years of comfortable use.
- Model: HG9414
- UPC: 763552404404
- Nominal size: 168" length x 116 " width x 120" peak height
- Gray frame and clear panels
- Width (distance from wall): 89"-112 9/16"
- Front roof height: 82 3/4"
- Back roof height: 118 1/2"
- Covering area: 130 square feet (12.6 square meters)
- Perfect for protecting any patio area from the elements
- Frame is made of gray powder-coated, 12 gauge aluminum and 8 gauge galvanized steel
- Roof is made of virtually unbreakable, UV protected, clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels that allow 65% light transmission
- Roof blocks harmful UV rays and is made of same polycarbonate used in commerical applications
- Designed for durability to resist extreme weather conditions
- Strong roof and frame is designed to withstand 35 lbs. per sq. ft. of snow load and a wind load of 75 mph
- Maintenance free and can be easily cleaned with a garden hose
- Assembly is simple with two people as all parts are labeled, pre-cut, and pre-drilled and two people can put together the structure in just hours
- Click N Lock roof panel system for strength and easy assembly as climbing on the roof is unnecessary
- Adjustable pole supports to allow the patio cover to adjust to a wide variety of patio sizes
- All the required hardware including concrete anchors comes in the kit
- Built-in gutters to direct water away from your vehicle or patio
- Elegant design to fit any home or business
- Note: Please be sure to double check the height measurements of your home and check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from exclusive Canopia By Palram distributor, Poly-Tex, is available for installation help
- Manufactured by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate, and imported from Israel
- Product weight: 185 lbs.
- Ships with 5 days from Canopia By Palram facility in Kutztown, PA
- Ships in one box that is relatively compact and easy to manage: 122" length x 32" width x 17" height
- Shipping weight: 235 lbs.
- Canopia By Palram and Poly-Tex and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty
Canopia By Palram Feria Patio Cover Adjustable Supports
Sidewall Kit - Canopia By Palram offers a sidewall kit for its 10' wide Feria patio covers to provide a semi-enclosed space. It helps protect you from wind and rain while preserving the view as the panels are made of crystal clear acrylic that is UV-protected. The aluminum frame is powder-coated white and designed to be weather resistant. Assembly only takes a short time depending on how much help you have. Two kits can be added to each Feria. Each kit weighs 130.3 lbs. and ships in one box via LTL freight. They are imported from Israel and are a popular option with many customers. As such, they are periodically out of stock in Poly-Tex's warehouse. Please check with us before purchasing to double check the current availability of the sidewall kit.
Canopia By Palram Feria Patio Cover Product Videos
Canopia By Palram Feria Patio Cover Overview
Canopia By Palram Feria Patio Cover Assembly Video
Canopia By Palram Feria Patio Cover Animated Assembly Video
Poly-Tex is based in Minnesota and has warehouses there and in Pennsylvania. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states may be a bit longer than to the eastern part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from one of these warehouses. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next business day or whenever is convenient for you.
Curbside delivery is included with every order. This means that the delivery company situate the delivery truck towards the end of your driveway, though most of the time they will make every effort to move the truck to a place of your choosing where the order can be safely offloaded. The driver is not responsible for unpacking or moving pallets or boxes to the build location.
Because of the unwieldy shape of the main boxes for 10' wide Feria Patio Covers, it is necessary for the customer to select the Liftgate For Delivery option or have at least two people available at delivery to offload each box from the truck. They can then be moved manually to wherever the structure will be assembled.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside or driveway. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
If you do not have a loading dock or forklift available or if only one person is available during delivery, the liftgate is needed. The pallet or boxes can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Corporate and Product Overview
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panel Overview
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.