Due to extraordinary circumstances, all Cedarshed structures may take up to 8 weeks or so to ship, though it may be a bit sooner.
As a long time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Cedarshed to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
The brand new Cedarshed 10X12 Okanagan Pergola from one of the leading North American builders of premium cedar structures features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. Its many uses and classic design make it perfect for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The pergola is shipped as an easy to assemble kit and is ready for staining or painting in your choice of colors, though many customer prefer the look of natural cedar.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The four posts are oversized and lag screws are used for added strength.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 10X12 Okanagan Pergola is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for hanging plants, providing shade, or for even defining the space around your outdoor hot tub, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: PG1012
- Nominal size: 10' width x 12' length
- Rafter dimensions: 144" width x 164" length
- Post height: 109.5"
- Outside post to post depth: 144"
- Outside post to post width: 120"
- Ceiling height: 95"
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Heavy duty posts are 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and structurally engineered to limit splitting, twisting, and checking
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble with no cutting required
- Kit includes 4 posts, 4 headers, 7 rafters, 36 blocks, 14 rafter tails, 4 post caps, and 8 corner brackets
- All hardware needed for pergola assembly (lag screws, drill bits) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Post mounting brackets are not included due to wide variations in mounting procedures throughout the country; please check your local building code to ensure use of the correct brackets
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Cedarshed is constantly updating and improving its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order with a 3-4 week turnaround time, Cedarshed pergolas are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Cedarshed Industries for installation help
- Shipping weight: ~800 lbs.
- Cedarshed and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make customers completely satisfied
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Cedarshed Industries is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
It is recommended to have two people available at delivery to help with hand offloading the truck. The length of some of the pieces make it ineligible for a liftgate delivery, though hand offloading rarely takes more than 15-20 minutes as no piece weighs more than about 30 pounds.
Cedarshed Industries - 2011 BC Home & Garden Show
Cedarshed Rancher Shed Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Play Cabin Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Bayside Lean-To Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Bunkhouse Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Shed Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Cabana Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Clubhouse 8X12 Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Cabana 9X9 Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Ranchhouse 12X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Sunhouse 8X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Sunhouse Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Tiny House Conversion
Cedarshed Gardener's Delight 6X9 Shed Assembly Details
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Slideshow - Phil's Casita
Cedarshed Hobbyhouse 9X6 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed 8X8 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Rancher 10X10 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Longhouse 12X6 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Bunkhouse 12X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Bayside 12X4 Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Liftgate Delivery With Pallet Jack
About Cedarshed Industries
Founded in 1980 in British Columbia, Cedarshed Industries has grown to become one of the leading makers of premium cedar structures in North America. Bruce Cheng and Don Dorazio managed Cedarshed for over twenty years until June 2017, when the Fleischacker family of CS Manufacturing Inc. took over.
The best in industry service has continued as Cedarshed's customer service team has multiple decades of combined experience with the company. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its sheds and gazebos have been installed all over the world.
All Cedarshed Industries structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Cedarshed is committed to sustainable lumber practices and works to constantly refine and improve its manufacturing processes.
Cedarshed's commitment to quality is unparalleled. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Cedarshed structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. The many thousands of satisfied Cedarshed customers across multiple continents and years would certainly agree.