Due to extraordinary circumstances, all Cedarshed structures may take up to 8 weeks or so to ship, though it may be a bit sooner.
As a long time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Cedarshed to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
The beautiful Cedarshed 14' All Season Octagon Panelized Gazebo from one of the leading North American builders of premium cedar structures features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. The classic design makes it perfect for any landscape.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-assembled and ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors, though you can keep the natural cedar look if you choose.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The framing and even the cedar deck floor is designed to withstand heavy use.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 14' All Season Octagon Panelized Gazebo is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for special events or just relaxing in the evening, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: 148ASP
- Nominal shape: octagon with 187" maximum width
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Outside height: 135"
- Inside height: 125"
- Outside diameter (floor size): 181"
- Door opening: 43" width x 73" height
- All framing components are nominal 2' x 4' in size
- Panelized sections for easier assembly
- Includes double doors
- Includes 7 functional screened plexiglass windows that slide horizontally to open
- Window openings: 44 7/8" width x 44 7/8" height
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- Includes floor kit with 2" cedar decking and 2x4 cedar floor joists
- Includes cedar shingle roof panels
- All hardware needed for gazebo assembly (lag screws, drill bits) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any location
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show building with options or optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Cedarshed is constantly updating and improving its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order with a 3-4 week turnaround time, Cedarshed gazebos are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Cedarshed Industries for installation help
- Shipping weight: ~3200 lbs.
- Ships in 2 large boxes: 72" width x 88" length x 50" height and 72" width x 88" length x 50" height
- Cedarshed and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make customers completely satisfied
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Cedar Bench - The gazebo can accommodate up to seven benches which fit tightly along the sides. Each bench provides a comfortable place for your friends and family to sit and enjoy a nice evening. The benches are made of 2x6 Western Red Cedar, sit about 24 inches off the ground, and are 15 inches deep.
Cupola - A decorative hexagon, octagon, or square cupola is available to enhance the look of your Cedarshed gazebo. The cupola will match the shape of your gazebo and is made of the same Western Red Cedar as the rest of the structure and weighs about 20 pounds.
Weathervane - Make your gazebo even more unique with a durable 11 gauge steel weathervane. The 12 lb. weathervane is powder-coated black for extra durability and has an assembled size of 22" x 22" x 4". It features a three dimensional design as opposed to common two dimensional designs and has an adjustable base for mounting just about anywhere. The pig design is available.
Cedarshed Industries is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
It is recommended to have two people available at delivery to help with hand offloading the truck. The length of some of the pieces make it ineligible for a liftgate delivery, though hand offloading rarely takes more than 15-20 minutes as no piece weighs more than about 30 pounds.
Cedarshed 10 ft. Hexagon Gazebo Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Gazebo Gallery
Cedarshed Industries - 2011 BC Home & Garden Show
Cedarshed Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed Hexagon Panelized Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed Hexagon Precut Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed Octagon Whistler Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed Octagon Precut Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed All Season Panelized Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed All Season Square Panelized Gazebo Assembly
Cedarshed All Season Rectangular Panelized Gazebo Assembly
About Cedarshed Industries
Founded in 1980 in British Columbia, Cedarshed Industries has grown to become one of the leading makers of premium cedar structures in North America. Bruce Cheng and Don Dorazio managed Cedarshed for over twenty years until June 2017, when the Fleischacker family of CS Manufacturing Inc. took over.
The best in industry service has continued as Cedarshed's customer service team has multiple decades of combined experience with the company. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its sheds and gazebos have been installed all over the world.
All Cedarshed Industries structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Cedarshed is committed to sustainable lumber practices and works to constantly refine and improve its manufacturing processes.
Cedarshed's commitment to quality is unparalleled. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Cedarshed structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. The many thousands of satisfied Cedarshed customers across multiple continents and years would certainly agree.