The Bayside 8X3 Bayside Lean-To Shed from Cedarshed Industries, a leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features wide Dutch doors for easy entry. The durable construction and classic design make it perfect for any location.
Assembly can take as little as day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-built and ready for final assembly and painting or staining in your choice of colors. A pre-shingled cedar roof is included with the kit.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The wide Dutch doors allow even large items to be easily stored inside the Bayside, and sliding doors are an available option.
As it is designed to be both attractive and functional, the Bayside 8X3 Lean-To Shed is perfect for a variety of uses. It is sure to be a great addition to your home for many years to come.
- Model: B83
- Nominal size: 8' width x 3' length
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendy, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Internal area: 19.03 square feet (1.77 square meters)
- Outside height (front): 68"
- Outside height (back): 80"
- Outside wall depth: 36"
- Outside wall width: 90"
- Interior wall depth: 31.5"
- Interior wall width: 87"
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools
- Designed for assembly in just hours depending on how much help you have as no cutting is required
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Framing is all nominally 2" x 3"
- Includes Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Roof overhang of 12" on front
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Includes 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists on 16" center
- Wide Dutch doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry: 36 3/4" width x 73" height
- Door opening is 35 1/4" width x 72" height
- Includes 1 fixed window with decorative shutters and planter box: 23" width x 25 1/4" height
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- All hardware needed for assembly (ceramic coated screws, hot dipped galvanized nails, neoprene washers, latches, handles) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Multiple door and window options are available, along with custom sizes; please inquire for further information
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show building with options or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Cedarshed is constantly updating its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Cedarshed Industries for installation help
- Classic design to fit any location
- Approximately 3 week delivery time as shed is built to order
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large package via LTL freight: 44" width x 93" length x 25" height
- Cedarshed Industries and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all Cedarshed products
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Cedarshed Industries is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Door Upgrade - Double Door with Frame - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a double door with frame. This gives a five foot wide opening for even easier access to the interior. An additional double door can also be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The door is made of 1x4 tongue and groove Western Red Cedar boards. On this Bayside shed, the double door upgrade replaces both the Dutch door and the fixed window.
Door Upgrade - Dutch Door - An extra Dutch door can be ordered for this shed. The door can be installed on the sides or back and give extra to access the interior of your shed. In addition, the standard door that is included with this shed or any additional Dutch doors can be installed on any of the four sides. The door is made of 1x4 tongue and groove Western Red Cedar boards.
Door Upgrade - Sliding Door - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a sliding door. The sliding door is 46" wide x 73" tall to cover the door opening of this structure which remains the same size. An additional sliding door can also be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The door uses an aluminum double track with wheeled hangers.
Door Upgrade - Solid Door - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a solid Cedar door. An additional solid Cedar door can be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The solid door includes a keyed lock and has 1 1/2" rails and stiles.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Window Upgrade - Fixed Window - Extra fixed windows are available to allow extra light into your Cedarshed structure. Each fixed window is 24 1/2" tall x 16 7/8" wide and includes decorative shutters and a planter box. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
Window Upgrade - Functional (Awning) Window - The functional windows for Cedarshed sheds easily push out to provide extra ventilation. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
Window Upgrade - Half-Awning Window - The half-awning windows for Cedarshed sheds easily push-out at the top to provide extra ventilation while the bottom portion remains fixed. This top portion is 12 inches high. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
About Cedarshed Industries
Founded in 1980 in British Columbia, Cedarshed Industries has grown to become one of the leading makers of premium cedar structures in North America. Bruce Cheng and Don Dorazio have managed Cedarshed for over twenty years now. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its sheds and gazebos have been installed all over the world.
All Cedarshed Industries structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Cedarshed is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Export Association.
Cedarshed's commitment to quality is unparalleled. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Cedarshed structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. And the tens of thousands of satisfied Cedarshed customers across multiple continents would certainly agree.
Cedarshed Industries - 2011 BC Home & Garden Show
Cedarshed Rancher Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Play Cabin Assembly
Cedarshed Bayside Lean-To Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Bunkhouse Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Cabana Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Clubhouse 8X12 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Cabana 9X9 Shed Assembly