Due to extraordinary circumstances, Cedarshed orders are expected to ship about 6 weeks from the time your order is placed.
As a long time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Cedarshed to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner.
Expedited shipping in an available option for $250.00 and this will make your order ship about 4 weeks faster. We can also take your order at this time with only a 10% deposit.
Please contact us if you have any questions at all at email@example.com or 888-881-3715.
The Bunkhouse 12X12 Shed from Cedarshed Industries, a leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features a 4 ft. deep covered porch. The durable construction and classic design make it perfect for any location.
Assembly can take as little as day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-built and ready for final assembly and painting or staining in your choice of colors. A pre-shingled cedar roof is included with the kit.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The wide Dutch door allows even large items to be easily stored inside the shed, and a variety of options are available.
The Bunkhouse 12X12 Shed is perfect for a variety of uses such as a workshop, a garden office, a children's playhouse, or just a quiet place to read. It is sure to be a great addition to your home for many years to come.
- Model: BK1212
- Nominal size: 12' width x 12' length
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendy, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Inside floor area: 85.3 square feet
- External dimensions: 144 1/2" width x 139 1/2" length
- External peak height: 117"
- Internal peak height: 106"
- Sidewall height: 88 1/4"
- Covered porch is 4' deep with 33" handrails
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools
- Designed for assembly in just hours depending on how much help you have as no cutting is required
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Framing is all nominally 2" x 3"
- Includes Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Roof overhang of 6" on gable ends and 7" on front and back
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Includes 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists on 16" center
- Wide Dutch door can be padlocked and allow for easy entry: 30" width x 71" height
- Includes 2 fixed windows with planter boxes: 16 1/4" width x 25 1/4" height
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- All hardware needed for assembly (ceramic coated screws, hot dipped galvanized nails, neoprene washers, latches, handles) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Multiple door and window options are available, along with custom sizes; please inquire for further information
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show building with options or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Cedarshed is constantly updating its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Cedarshed Industries for installation help
- Classic gable design to fit any location
- Approximately 3 week delivery time as shed is built to order
- Shipping weight: 2150 lbs.
- Ships in 2-3 large pallets via LTL freight: 48" width x 94" length x 56" height
- Cedarshed Industries and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Cedarshed Industries is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Cedar Bench - Optional cedar work benches are available for this structure. All Cedershed structures are made of a combination of 3' and/or 4' wall panels, and these benches align well with 4' panels. They are 46 1/2" wide x 34 1/2" deep. The image to the left shows three benches installed in a 16' wide structure.
Cupolas - Decorative square and rectangular cupolas are available to enhance the look of your Cedarshed building. The rectangle cupola is 27 inches by 20 inches by 20 inches and weighs 30 pounds. The large square cupola is 23 inches by 23 inches by 18 inches and weighs 25 pounds. The small square cupola is 19.5 inches by 19.5 inches by 18 inches and weighs 18 pounds.
Door Upgrade - Double Door with Frame - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a double door with frame. This gives a five foot wide opening for even easier access to the interior. An additional double door can also be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The door is made of 1x4 tongue and groove Western Red Cedar boards.
Door Upgrade - Dutch Door - An extra Dutch door can be ordered for this shed. The door can be installed on the sides or back and give extra to access the interior of your shed. In addition, the standard door that is included with this shed or any additional Dutch doors can be installed on any of the four sides. The door is made of 1x4 tongue and groove Western Red Cedar boards.
Door Upgrade - Sliding Door - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a sliding door. The sliding door is 46" wide x 73" tall to cover the door opening of this structure which remains the same size. An additional sliding door can also be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The door uses an aluminum double track with wheeled hangers.
Door Upgrade - Solid Door - The standard door on this Cedarshed structure can be upgraded to a solid Cedar door. An additional solid Cedar door can be added in case you prefer to have access to the interior from two sides of the structure. The solid door includes a keyed lock and has 1 1/2" rails and stiles.
Floor Kit - This Cedarshed structure includes a floor kit by default which includes 2" x 4" floor joists on 16" center and 5/8" plywood flooring. If you're building it on a patio or a concrete slab or you'd prefer to have your own custom floor, this floor kit can be deducted from your purchase.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
No Cedar Shingles - You can choose not to order the cedar shingles which are normally included with this kit. This gives some savings and allows you to customize the roof to exactly your choosing. The picture shown here has a shed with customized asphalt shingles which can be purchased locally from any home center.
Skylights - Skylights are available for your shed. They are made of high-strength Lexan and replace one panel.
Weathervane - Make your shed even more unique with a durable 11 gauge steel weathervane. The 12 lb. weathervane is powder-coated black for extra durability and has an assembled size of 22" x 22" x 4". It features a three dimensional design as opposed to common two dimensional designs and has an adjustable base for mounting just about anywhere. The pig design is the only one available.
Window Upgrade - Fixed Window - Extra fixed windows are available to allow extra light into your Cedarshed structure. Each fixed window is 24 1/2" tall x 16 7/8" wide and includes decorative shutters and a planter box. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
Window Upgrade - Functional (Awning) Window - The functional windows for Cedarshed sheds easily push out to provide extra ventilation. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
Window Upgrade - Half-Awning Window - The half-awning windows for Cedarshed sheds easily push-out at the top to provide extra ventilation while the bottom portion remains fixed. This top portion is 12 inches high. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit.
Window Upgrade - Sliding Window - The sliding windows for Cedarshed sheds easily push out and slide all the way down for complete ventilation. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit, though Cedarshed recommends that these down sliding windows only be installed on sheds with porches as these windows are intended to be placed under porch roofs.
Window Upgrade - Screened Window - The functional windows with screens for Cedarshed sheds easily pull into the shed to provide extra ventilation. They feature a mesh screen to keep out insects. They operate similar to the functional (awning) windows except that they open from the top and the window pulls into the shed. One window can be installed into each panel that comes with your shed kit. All Cedarshed sheds are made of a combination of 3' and/or 4' wall panels. Screened windows in 3' panels will be 17 3/4" x 26 7/8" while those in 4' panels will be 31 5/16" x 27".
Cedarshed Industries - 2011 BC Home & Garden Show
Cedarshed Rancher Shed Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Play Cabin Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Bayside Lean-To Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Bunkhouse Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Shed Assembly Slideshow
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Cabana Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Clubhouse 8X12 Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Cabana 9X9 Shed Animated Assembly
Cedarshed Ranchhouse 12X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Sunhouse 8X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Sunhouse Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Tiny House Conversion
Cedarshed Gardener's Delight 6X9 Shed Assembly Details
Cedarshed Customer-Submitted Slideshow - Phil's Casita
Cedarshed Hobbyhouse 9X6 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed 8X8 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Rancher 10X10 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Longhouse 12X6 Shed Assembly
Cedarshed Bunkhouse 12X12 Shed Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Bayside 12X4 Time Lapse Assembly
Cedarshed Liftgate Delivery With Pallet Jack
About Cedarshed Industries
Founded in 1980 in British Columbia, Cedarshed Industries has grown to become one of the leading makers of premium cedar structures in North America. Bruce Cheng and Don Dorazio managed Cedarshed for over twenty years until June 2017, when the Fleischacker family of CS Manufacturing Inc. took over.
The best in industry service has continued as Cedarshed's customer service team has multiple decades of combined experience with the company. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its sheds and gazebos have been installed all over the world.
All Cedarshed Industries structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Cedarshed is committed to sustainable lumber practices and works to constantly refine and improve its manufacturing processes.
Cedarshed's commitment to quality is unparalleled. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Cedarshed structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. The many thousands of satisfied Cedarshed customers across multiple continents and years would certainly agree.