The popular 12X26 Metal Garage with Roll Up Door by DuraMax is now available in gray. It is constructed of durable galvanized steel and features a reinforced roof support truss system that can hold a snow load of 20 pounds per square foot. One of the top sellers at Shed Nation, the metal garage is a tremendous value at this size.
DuraMax metal buildings are much more affordable than similarly-sized custom built buildings and are backed by a long 10 year limited warranty. They are perfect for large vehicles, residential storage, commercial storage, or even a workshop studio.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls which are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax buildings uses reinforced steel walls which are 20% thicker and a special rib design for greater dent resistance and strength. The garage is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the 12X26 Metal Garage can be put together in as little as half a day depending on how much help you have. Though the new gray with white trim color scheme was developed due to customer requests, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference. It is certain to provide you many years of great use.
- Model: 55151
- Nominal size: 12' x 26'
- Exterior dimensions: 146" width x 309" depth x 101" height
- Interior dimensions: 145" width x 308" depth x 99.5" height
- Sidewall height: 82.5"
- Storage capacity: 2517 cubic feet
- Front roll up door dimensions: 99" width x 77" height
- Side door dimensions: 24.75" width x 78.5" height
- Exterior wall color of gray with white trim and interior wall color of white
- Metal-reinforced roof support truss system
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts for added luster and longevity
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Metal frame thickness of 0.042" (approximately 18-20 gauge) and wall thickness of 0.028" (approximately 22-24 gauge)
- Bearing load: 20 lbs. per sq. ft. or 12 in. high of powder snow or 4 in. high of heavy wet snow
- Garage is resistant to fire
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut, and pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Designed for easy assembly with 2 people in less than a weekend
- Roll up front door with counter weight system
- Side door is lockable is extra convenience and security
- Side door can be placed on either right or left side of building
- Perfect for large vehicles or storage
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Concrete anchor bolts and nuts are included
- Garage can withstand high winds when properly anchored to the concrete slab
- Classic design to fit any location
- Extendable in 6' increments
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as the floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Kit includes 12x20 garage plus one six foot extension kit, meaning that the garage can be assembled as a 12X20 structure and expanded later
- Garage weight: 930 lbs.
- Package weight: 1170 lbs.
- Shipping pallet: (1) 112.5" width x 45" depth x 16" height carton (890 lbs.) and (1) 85" x 28" depth x 4" carton (280 lbs.) at 1220 lbs.
- Built in Dubai by US Polymers Inc. and shipped to DuraMax warehouses in California and New Jersey
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Extension Kit - This Duramax metal garage can be extended in 6' increments for even more storage space. The kit is easy to install and multiple extension kits can be added to one building.
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the truck to the ground. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 Woodside Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Assembly Animation