|FREE ACCESSORY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
DuraMax garages and insulated buildings are very popular and only ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Availability changes daily, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to weeks or even months.
The updated 16X10 Gable Roof Insulated Building from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides plenty of storage space in a compact footprint. The insulated building provides a comfortable and spacious workplace or storage area for any climate in an affordable package.
The composite panels form the walls and roof and are insulated with fire-retardant, CFC-free polyurethane sandwiched in between galvanized steel. The insulated building is designed to withstand all weather conditions and features an interior height of about seven feet for even more usability.
The building is designed for easy installation in just a weekend or less depending on how much help you have. Friendly toll-free support is available from DuraMax for any installation questions.
It has been used by customers for storage, as a cabin, for outdoor office space, or even for office space within a warehouse. Whatever the use, the 16X10 Gable Roof Insulated Building is sure to provide years of quality service at a price that provides more value than anything else available on the market today.
- Model: 30952
- UPC: 00638801309529
- Nominal dimensions: 16' x 10'
- External dimensions: 198.75" width x 120.625" depth x 104.125" height
- Roof dimensions (edge to edge): 201.625" width x 127.125" depth
- Interior dimensions: 196.375" width x 118.125" depth x 81.5" height
- Door dimensions: 36.25" width x 77.875" height
- Sidewall height: 104.125"
- Storage space: volume of 1106.05 cubic feet, floor space of 161.165 square feet
- Color: off white with anthracite (gray) trim
- Durable insulated composite panels won't rust, rot, mildew, or be susceptible to termites
- Composite panels insulated with fire-retardant, CFC-free, B2 polyurethane in between coil-coated galvanized steel outer walls
- Building is reinforced with galvanized metal columns and beams
- R-Value of 7.0 for the roof and 5.6 for the walls
- Smooth finish on interior and exterior walls
- Includes foundation kit made of galvanized metal to help ensure level and perfectly square construction
- Foundation kit only requires a flat, level surface; concrete foundation is not required
- Includes double pane window kit
- Corrugated insulated gable roof with snow load of 30 lbs. per square feet
- Gutter system on the back of the structure to collect rain water
- Door with keyed lock for security and includes door knob and deadbolt
- Free-standing shelving is recommend as it is preferred not to drill into the walls to maintain the R-value of the insulation
- Designed for easy assembly in just 2 days or less with two people as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- Tongue and groove wall panels bolt together for quick assembly and disassembly
- Perfect as a cabin or for storage, outdoor office space, or warehouse office space
- Expandable at a later date in 3' increments to the left or right side
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step instructions
- Friendly toll-free technical support from DuraMax available for installation help
- DuraMax Insulated Buildings are very popular and sometimes become back ordered; please check the current availability with the team at Shed Nation
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as a floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Wood floor is not included but is readily available at any home center
- Ships in two sections with wooden frame and plastic shrink wrap on a wood pallet for 13' x 10' structure, plus one 3' x 10' extension kit: 102" length x 45" width x 25" height and 67" length x 45" width x 17" height
- Shipping weight: ~1900 lbs.
- 7 year limited warranty
DuraMax Insulated Building Features
Door with Deadbolt Lock - The door of the insulated building includes a key with a deadbolt to provide added security.
Metal Columns - The structure is reinforced with coil-coated galvanized steel columns and beams for added strength. The panel walls have been filled with fire-retardant and CFC-free polyurethane insulation. This helps prevent heat loss on cool days and heat gain on hot days.
Foundation Kit - A galvanized metal foundation kit is included on which any floor of your choice can be installed. Customers often simply lay plywood sheets on top of the foundation kit, though any kind of flooring will work, and these can be obtained easily at any home center.
Window Kit - The insulated building includes a double pane window that maintains the insulative value while providing plenty of interior light.
Extension Kit - The Duramax Gable Roof Insulated Building can be extended in three feet increments as each extension kit is 39.5 inches wide x 120.625 inches deep. The kit is easy to install and can be added to the left or right side of the building. Each extension adds 231.3 cubic feet and has a shipping weight of about 400 pounds.
Heavy Duty Padlock - The heavy duty padlock includes two keys and features a stainless steel shanks which won't rust over time. It has a powdercoated stack plate body for added strength and periodic treatment with graphite is all that's need to keep it functioning perfectly for many years to come.
LED Solar Motion Detector Light - The high output LED light provides added convenience and security for your shed. It only activates when motion is detected and the integrated solar panel means that no charging is needed. A mounting base with fasteners and anchors is included for easy installation.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax Storage Solutions Overview
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 WoodSide Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 10X8 WoodBridge Plus Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 8X6 Vinyl Shed Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps (extended)
DuraMax 12X20 Metal Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 7X7 StoreMax Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 7X7 StoreMax Factory Packaging Steps
DuraMax Tiny Home Animated Installation Overview
DuraMax Tiny Home Cabin Overview
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.