|FREE ACCESSORY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
The updated 4X6 EverMore Vinyl Shed with Floor from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides plenty of storage space in a compact footprint. The one of a kind design fits just about anywhere, letting you use more of your yard for other things.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. The EverMore is backed by a best in class 15 year limited warranty and is perfect for garden tools, toys, and general storage.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that are easily dented during assembly, DuraMax vinyl sheds are reinforced with metal inserted columns for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. The included solid reinforced vinyl floor means that building a separate foundation is not necessary.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the EverMore can be put together in just hours depending on how much help you have. All the necessary hardware is included. Though most Shed Nation customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
- Model: 30625
- UPC: 00638801306252
- Nominal size: 4' x 6'
- Exterior dimensions: 43.3" width x 71.1" length x 75.13" height
- Interior dimensions: 37.4" width x 65.2" length x 66.9" height
- Sidewall height: 71.25"
- Footprint: ~17 sq. ft.
- Volume: ~94 cu. ft.
- Door dimensions: 22.5" width x 64.96" height
- Color: adobe walls with anthracite (grey) roof and trim
- Perfect for patios, decks, apartments, backyard storage, pool equipment, lawn chemicals, or anywhere with community height restrictions
- Durable vinyl roof has pattern of shingles
- Includes heavy-duty molded floor so that no foundation is needed
- Room to hold even long garden tools
- Includes 2 air vents in fascia of both gable ends for proper ventilation
- Columns on one side can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Snow tested to max load of 20 lbs./sq. ft. (as per IP standard)
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like many metal sheds
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew or destructive insects like many wooden sheds
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl resin panels are fire retardant
- Door handles are lockable with padlock for added security
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- Pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home or workplace
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Assembled weight: ~100 lbs.
- Packed in one heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet: 42.5" length x 75.6" width x 7.8" height at 205.3 lbs.
- Typically ships in 3-4 business days and is usually delivered by 10 business days or sooner directly from DuraMax warehouses in Montebello, CA or Somerset, NJ
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for this DuraMax shed consists of four corkscrew ground anchors to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Heavy Duty Padlock - The heavy duty padlock includes two keys and features a stainless steel shanks which won't rust over time. It has a powdercoated stack plate body for added strength and periodic treatment with graphite is all that's need to keep it functioning perfectly for many years to come.
LED Solar Motion Detector Light - The high output LED light provides added convenience and security for your shed. It only activates when motion is detected and the integrated solar panel means that no charging is needed. A mounting base with fasteners and anchors is included for easy installation.
Liftgate During Shipping - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
White Steel Multi-Tool Hanger - The multi-tool hanger quickly installs into most DuraMax sheds and has five metal spring-loaded tool clasps. It is perfect for getting lightweight items such as brooms or rakes off the ground.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax Storage Solutions Overview
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 WoodSide Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 10X8 WoodBridge Plus Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 8X6 Vinyl Shed Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps (extended)
DuraMax 12X20 Metal Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 7X7 StoreMax Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 7X7 StoreMax Factory Packaging Steps
DuraMax Tiny Home Animated Installation Overview
DuraMax Tiny Home Cabin Overview
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.