|FREE ACCESSORY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
The convenient 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides plenty of storage space in a compact footprint. The one of a kind design allows it to fit right next to the wall of your home, letting you use more of your yard for other things.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. The SideMate is backed by a best in class 15 year limited warranty and is perfect for garden tools, toys, and general storage.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the SideMate can be put together in just hours depending on how much help you have. All the necessary hardware is included.
Though most Shed Nation customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The SideMate has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit all kinds of items and is secure enough for long-term storage. Whatever the use, the DuraMax SideMate Vinyl Shed is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 06625
- UPC: 00638801066255
- Nominal size: 4' x 8'
- Exterior dimensions (with 1" foundation): 47.6" width x 94.2" length x 73.25" height
- Interior dimensions (with 1" foundation): 46.6" width x 93.2" length x 72.25" height
- Sidewall height: 63.4"
- Door dimensions: 30.19" width x 61.75" height
- Color: neutral beige
- Storage space: 158 cubic feet
- Includes foundation kit
- Includes 2 vents
- High headroom to hold even long garden tools
- Columns on one side can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal-reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal sheds
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden sheds
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: roof can support up to 20 lbs. per square foot of snow
- Wind-tested up to 115 mph when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide door swings open for extra convenience and easy accesss and has eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Unit can accept standard shelving kits and hook accessories found at local home centers
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as the floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Ships in one box: 74" x 43" x 6"
- Ships in 3-4 business days and is usually delivered by 10 business days or sooner directly from DuraMax warehouses in Montebello, CA or Somerset, NJ
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Included Accessory and Feature
Foundation Kit - The SideMate includes a proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. This is helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but it is not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, it provides a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation weighs about 33 pounds adds one inch of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out. Many customers lay a floor of inexpensive plywood down over this foundation.
Location Of Door - The door of the SideMate can be located on either the right side or left side of the shed, as determined when facing the front. This allows the SideMate to fit on any side of a structure in any orientation.
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the SideMate consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Heavy Duty Padlock - The heavy duty padlock includes two keys and features a stainless steel shanks which won't rust over time. It has a powdercoated stack plate body for added strength and periodic treatment with graphite is all that's need to keep it functioning perfectly for many years to come.
LED Solar Motion Detector Light - The high output LED light provides added convenience and security for your shed. It only activates when motion is detected and the integrated solar panel means that no charging is needed. A mounting base with fasteners and anchors is included for easy installation.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Shelf Kit - Two sizes of shelf kits are available for this DuraMax garage, a 12 inch deep by 36 inch wide double shelf and a 12 inch deep by 50 inch wide double shelf. The shelf kit it easy to install in just minutes and two uprights, two shelves, and four shelf brackets are included. All you need to provide are the recommended sheet metal screws.
Storage System Bike Hook - The storage system bike hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold most 12 inch to 26 inch bikes weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your garage to better organize the contents. One galvanized bike hook is included and the storage system track is required.
Storage System Multipurpose Hook - The storage system multi purpose hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold a variety of garden tools with D-handle grips weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your garage to better organize the contents. One galvanized multipurpose hook is included and the storage system track is required.
Storage System Track - The 48 inch storage system track is designed to fit at any height between two columns. It is made of heavy steel and is covered in vinyl. Installation is simple and all you need to supply at sheet metal screws. The track is necessary to use optional accessories such as the bike hook, the multipurpose hook, or the utility hook.
Storage System Utility Hook - The storage system utility hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold a variety of tools, extension cords, and garden implements weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your garage to better organize the contents. One galvanized utility hook is included and the storage system track is required.
White Steel Multi-Tool Hanger - The multi-tool hanger quickly installs into most DuraMax sheds and has five metal spring-loaded tool clasps. It is perfect for getting lightweight items such as brooms or rakes off the ground.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax Storage Solutions Overview
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 WoodSide Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 10X8 WoodBridge Plus Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 8X6 Vinyl Shed Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps (extended)
DuraMax 12X20 Metal Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 7X7 StoreMax Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 7X7 StoreMax Factory Packaging Steps
DuraMax Tiny Home Animated Installation Overview
DuraMax Tiny Home Cabin Overview
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.