The modern DuraMax 5X3 Trash Bin Metal Enclosure from US Polymers Inc., one the world's top makers of outdoor structures, provides provides secure storage for two trash cans or recycle bins. It helps to keep small animals out of the trash while providing cover from unsightly bins.
The enclosure has wide double doors for ease of entry. The ribbed walls are about 20% thicker than typical metal sheds, giving even more rigidity and longevity.
DuraMax has created one of the most attractive line of metal structures on the market today. The white trim perfectly accents the anthracite vertical ridges of the walls and doors and the pent roof design fits well in any yard or garden. Most Shed Nation customers keep the virtually maintenance-free metal exterior as it is, but it can be painted your choice of colors with a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint.
The Trash Bin Metal Enclosure can be easily assembled in just hours depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. DuraMax stands by the quality of its metal structures as the 10 year limited warranty is among the very longest in the industry.
- Model: 74051
- UPC: 638801740513
- Nominal Size: 5' x 3'
- Assembled dimensions: 60" width x 38.4" depth x 51.6" height
- Coverage area: 15.9 cubic feet
- Color: anthracite with off white trim
- Made of galvanized steel
- Wide double doors for easy entry: 50.4" width x 48" height
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Walls are 20% thicker and have a ribbed design to be more dent-resistant and rigid than conventional metal sheds
- Includes 2 side air vents for ventilation
- Hot dip painting procedure ensures high luster finish and longevity
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- Lockable front doors and top lid
- Pneumatic trash enclosure lid
- Impervious to pests such as wood eating insects
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Parts are packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Shipping weight: 93 lbs.
- Ships in 3-4 business days and is usually delivered by 10 business days or sooner directly from DuraMax warehouses in Montebello, CA or Somerset, NJ
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 Woodside Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Assembly Animation