|FREE ACCESSORY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
The elegant 6X6 StoreMate Plus Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides a tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction and design.
The shed has wide double doors and is easy to walk into with a tall side wall height. The strong metal frame and vinyl panels are complemented by metal structural roof supports.
DuraMax has created the most attractive line of vinyl sheds on the market today. The StoreMate Plus includes an integrated window that is shatter proof and glazed. Most Shed Nation customers keep the maintenance-free vinyl exterior as it is, but it can be painted your choice of colors with a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint.
The StoreMate Plus vinyl shed can be easily assembled by two people in just hours with common household tools as all parts are pre-cut, drilled, and numbered. And DuraMax stands by the quality of its construction as the 15 year limited warranty is among the very longest in the industry.
- Model: 30425
- UPC: 00638801304258
- Nominal Size: 6' x 6'
- Base dimensions: 75;" width x 75" depth x 83 ⅞" peak height
- Roof edge to edge dimensions: 73 ½" width x 73 ⅞" depth
- Side wall height: 73"
- Double doors for easy entry: 60 5/8" width x 70 &frac78" height
- Storage space: 200 1/8 cubic feet (5.7 cubic meters)
- Floor space: 33 ¼" square feet (4.1 square meters)
- Color: adobe walls, anthracite (dark gray) roof and door
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Includes heavy duty molded vinyl floor
- Includes 2 vents as slotted grill on gable side
- Includes 1 fixed window embedded in a panel that can go on either side or the back wall
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal garages
- Vinyl used in DuraMax sheds use fire retardant plastic
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden garages
- Does not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- Wind-tested when properly anchored to the ground
- Door handles with padlock eyes included
- Columns can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal reinforced roof support truss system and columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Strong metal structure can withstand 20 lbs. per sq. ft. of snow load
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Parts are packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home or workplace
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Unit can accept standard shelving kits and hook accessories found at local home centers
- Note: StoreMate can not have optional skylights or windows
- Ships in 3-4 business days and is usually delivered by 10 business days or sooner directly from DuraMax warehouses in Montebello, CA or Somerset, NJ
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for the StoreMate consists of 4 ground stakes to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Heavy Duty Padlock - The heavy duty padlock includes two keys and features a stainless steel shanks which won't rust over time. It has a powdercoated stack plate body for added strength and periodic treatment with graphite is all that's need to keep it functioning perfectly for many years to come.
LED Solar Motion Detector Light - The high output LED light provides added convenience and security for your shed. It only activates when motion is detected and the integrated solar panel means that no charging is needed. A mounting base with fasteners and anchors is included for easy installation.
Liftgate During Shipping - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
White Steel Multi-Tool Hanger - The multi-tool hanger quickly installs into most DuraMax sheds and has five metal spring-loaded tool clasps. It is perfect for getting lightweight items such as brooms or rakes off the ground.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax Storage Solutions Overview
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 4X8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6X6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation (extended)
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 WoodSide Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 10X8 WoodBridge Plus Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 8X6 Vinyl Shed Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Animated Assembly Steps (extended)
DuraMax 12X20 Metal Garage Animated Assembly Steps
Duramax 7X7 StoreMax Animated Assembly Steps
DuraMax 7X7 StoreMax Factory Packaging Steps
DuraMax Tiny Home Animated Installation Overview
DuraMax Tiny Home Cabin Overview
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.