|FREE ACCESSORY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
The convenient 8X8 DuraMate Vinyl Shed from DuraMax, one the world's top vinyl and portable building makers, provides a tremendous value. No other building is available at this size and affordable price with such high quality construction.
DuraMax vinyl sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings and they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. They are backed by a long 15 year limited warranty and are perfect for garden tools and general storage.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the 8X8 DuraMate can be put together in just a few hours depending on how much help you have.
Though most Shed Nation customers prefer the look of the maintenance-free vinyl exterior, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference.
The DuraMate vinyl shed has stood up well in high winds and has a strong snow load capacity. It is large enough to fit all kinds of items and is secure enough for long-term storage. Whatever the use, this shed is sure to benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: 00381
- Nominal size: 8' x 8'
- Exterior dimensions: 94.2" width x 94.2" length x 73" height
- Interior dimensions: 93.2" width x 93.2" length x 72" height
- Front double door dimensions: 61.7" width x 62.1" height
- Color: neutral beige
- Storage space: 305 cubic feet
- Tall walk-in height of 62.1"
- Sidewall height: 63.4"
- Includes 2 vents
- Includes 2 skylights
- Columns can accommodate standard shelving from any home center for additional storage
- Metal-reinforced wall columns for superior strength and rigidity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal sheds
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden shedsDoes not ever need to be painted, though customers can use a high-grade exterior acrylic latex paint to get the color of their choice
- StrongLasting™ vinyl panels are fire retardant
- Bearing load: roof can support up to 20 lbs. per square foot of snow
- Can withstand high winds when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide double doors swing open for extra convenience and easy accesss and have eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any yard or patio
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Unit can accept standard shelving kits and hook accessories found at local home centers
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as the floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Weight: 264 lbs.
- Ships in 3-4 business days and is usually delivered by 10 business days or sooner directly from DuraMax warehouses in Montebello, CA or Somerset, NJ
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all DuraMax structures
- DuraMax and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit for this DuraMax shed consists of four corkscrew ground anchors to hold the shed in place. When properly installed, the shed has been tested to remain stable even in high winds. The anchor kit can be used with or without a foundation kit. Two anchor kits are recommended for vinyl sheds large than 10X10.
Extra Vents - DuraMax vinyl sheds come with two vents. Sometimes in extreme weather conditions extra vents are needed to reduce the internal temperature or help remove humidity with more air circulation. The extra vents come in packs of three and are easily installed.
Foundation Kit - The WoodBridge has the option of a proper-sized foundation kit which is made of metal. These are helpful especially when building on ground other then a concrete slab as they help keep the structure square, but they are not absolutely necessary in every circumstance. Particularly when building on earth, they provide a stable base upon which to build your shed. The foundation weighs about 43 pounds adds two inches of height which is useful in heavy rains and also for keeping bugs out.
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the truck to the ground. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Shelf Kit - Two sizes of shelf kits are available for this DuraMax shed, a 12 inch deep by 36 inch wide double shelf and a 12 inch deep by 50 inch wide double shelf. The shelf kit it easy to install in just minutes and two uprights, two shelves, and four shelf brackets are included. All you need to provide are the recommended sheet metal screws.
Storage System Bike Hook - The storage system bike hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold most 12 inch to 26 inch bikes weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your shed to better organize the contents. One galvanized bike hook is included and the storage system track is required.
Storage System Multipurpose Hook - The storage system multi purpose hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold a variety of garden tools with D-handle grips weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your shed to better organize the contents. One galvanized multipurpose hook is included and the storage system track is required.
Storage System Track - The 48 inch storage system track is designed to fit at any height between two columns. It is made of heavy steel and is covered in vinyl. Installation is simple and all you need to supply at sheet metal screws. The track is necessary to use optional accessories such as the bike hook, the multipurpose hook, or the utility hook.
Storage System Utility Hook - The storage system utility hook is designed to fit the storage track to easily hold a variety of tools, extension cords, and garden implements weighing up to 50 pounds. It helps free up floor space in your shed to better organize the contents. One galvanized utility hook is included and the storage system track is required.
Skylight - DuraMax WoodBridge vinyl sheds can accommodate skylights to add natural light to the interior of the building. Each skylight is 12" wide x 34" deep x 2.5" high and weighs about 3 pounds. Multiple skylights can fit in one shed to provide maximum lighting. They install easily by simply swapping out one of the roof ridges of the shed for the skylight.
Window Kit - The WoodBridge can have up to 4 window kits to provide interior light and ventilation. Each window is 28.8" wide x 1.2" deep x 22.6" high. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and feature two sliding panels that open smoothly. As with all DuraMax accessories, the windows are designed for easy assembly.
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 4x8 SideMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Installation Video
Duramax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Installation Video
DuraMax 10X8 Woodside Vinyl Shed Assembly Animation
DuraMax 10X15 Vinyl Garage Assembly Animation