The EZ-fit 3X4 Chicken Coop from Alpine Structures provides a secure place to raise chickens. The durable construction and elegant design make it a great fit for any location.
Assembly can take as little as a weekend or less depending on how much help you have. The kits are shipped partially assembled and the siding is primed and ready for painting in your choice of colors.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The 3X4 chicken coop is designed for up to eight chickens.
Raising chickens will provide a continuous supply of fresh and healthy eggs while being fun for all ages. The EZ-fit 3X4 Chicken Coop will help build memories that your entire family will cherish for years to come.
- Model: 3X4EZKITCC
- Nominal size: 3' width x 4' length
- Peak height: 72" with EZ-skid runners
- Coop designed for 6-8 chickens
- Side wall height: 42"
- Egg collection box
- Inside roost
- Predator-resistant wire mesh
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® engineered and primed 7/16", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- Includes 25 year 3-tab shingles (dark brown) which can be upgraded to 30 year dimensional shingles (dark brown)
- Includes 2 working 14" x 21" windows
- Standard window color: white
- Wooden 16" x 40" door
- Includes floor kit
- Chicken door and ramp
- Designed for assembly in just a day or less depending on how much help you have
- All hardware needed for assembly is included
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Alpine Structures for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint to achieve a completely custom look; chicken coop is pre-primed
- Note: EZ-Fit sheds and chicken coops are built to order and typically ship in two to three weeks and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Approximate chicken coop weight: 550 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- Alpine Structures guarantees against defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Alpine Structures and Shed Nation stand by its wood sheds and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
30 Year Dimensional Shingles (Dark Gray) - The EZ-fit chicken coop comes standard with 25 year 3-tab shingles which are dark brown. The bottom image to the left shows an example of 3-tab shingles in dark brown. These can be upgraded to dark brown 30 year dimensional shingles. The top image to the left shows an example of dimensional shingles that are dark brown.
Run (3' x 4') - A 3' x 4' chicken run is available for EZ-fit chicken coops. This provides extra space for your chickens while keeping them safe and secure. The run is easily detachable from the chicken coop.
Run (4' Extension) - The 3' x 4' run can be extended by 4 feet to give a 3' x 8' run, providing even more space for your chickens to roam. The Run (3' x 4') option must be selected as well when ordering the run extension.
Runners - Runners are available to raise the entire height of the chicken coop and make it much easier to move with a lawn tractor or 4-wheeler.
EZ-fit Sheds Shipping Information
Alpine Structures is based in the heart of Amish country in Ohio. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states is slightly longer than to the rest of the country.
When your EZ-fit chicken coop arrives from the shipper, the customer is required to have a total of two people available to help unload the pallet from the truck quickly and safely. This is usually done by opening the shrink wrap and moving each piece to its destination in your garage or backyard.
This procedure typically only takes 30 to 45 minutes or so, and each piece may weigh anywhere from 40 to 80 pounds. The driver is not obligated to help unload the delivery, though we have not found this to ever be a problem.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
EZ-fit Sheds Assembly Video
Alpine Structures of Winesburg, Ohio has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden sheds and shed kits since 1981. The dozens of different wooden sheds, playhouses, kennels, and chicken coop styles have been sold everywhere under the Alpine Structures and EZ-fit Sheds brands.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Alpine employees. The manufacturer's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers all over the country.