The EZ-fit Classic A-Frame 8X10 Playhouse from Alpine Structures is sure to bring years of joy to your kids. The durable construction and elegant design make it a great fit for any family.
Assembly can take as little as a weekend or less depending on how much help you have. The kits are shipped as panels that are pre-assembled, primed, and ready for painting in your choice of colors.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. Entry for children is easy with a kid-sized door that has transom windows.
Have the piece of mind knowing that your kids are safe in your backyard playing in their very own playhouse. The EZ-fit 8X10 Classic A-Frame Playhouse will help them build memories that your entire family will cherish for years to come.
- Model: 8X10EZKITAFPH
- Floor size: 8' width x 10' length
- Peak height: 9' 4"
- Side wall height: 60"
- 18" roof overhang on front
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" SPF 24" on center
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® engineered and primed 7/16", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- Includes 25 year 3-tab shingles (dark gray) which can be upgraded to 30 year dimensional shingles (dark gray)
- 12 pitch roof
- Aluminum drip edge
- Includes 3 working 14" x 21" windows with shutters
- Includes 3' loft and railing with ladder
- Child 24" x 54" door in front with transom window
- Adult 30" x 72" door on side with transon window
- Lock and key
- Includes floor kit with 2" x 4" SPF joists and 1/2" CDX plywood floor
- Treated skids
- 2' treated porch with railing
- Designed for assembly in just a weekend or less depending on how much help you have
- All hardware needed for assembly (fasteners, latches, handles) is included
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Alpine Structures for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint to achieve a completely custom look; playhouse is pre-primed
- Note: EZ-Fit sheds and playhouses are built to order and typically ship in two to three weeks and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Approximate playhouse weight: 1950 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide® paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- Alpine Structures guarantees against defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Alpine Structures and Jungle Gym Nation stand by its wood sheds and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
30 Year Dimensional Shingles (Dark Gray) - The EZ-fit playhouse comes standard with 25 year 3-tab shingles which are dark gray. The bottom image to the left shows an example of 3-tab shingles in dark brown. These can be upgraded to dark gray 30 year dimensional shingles. The top image to the left shows an example of dimensional shingles that are dark brown.
EZ-fit Sheds Shipping Information
Alpine Structures is based in the heart of Amish country in Ohio. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states is slightly longer than to the rest of the country.
When your EZ-fit playhouse arrives from the shipper, the customer is required to have a total of two people available to help unload the pallet from the truck quickly and safely. This is usually done by opening the shrink wrap and moving each piece to its destination in your garage or backyard.
This procedure typically only takes 30 to 45 minutes or so, and each piece may weigh anywhere from 40 to 80 pounds. The driver is not obligated to help unload the delivery, though we have not found this to ever be a problem.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
EZ-fit Sheds Assembly Video
Alpine Structures of Winesburg, Ohio has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden sheds and shed kits since 1981. The dozens of different wooden sheds, playhouses, kennels, and chicken coop styles have been sold everywhere under the Alpine Structures and EZ-fit Sheds brands.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Alpine employees. The manufacturer's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers all over the country.