The Gorilla Playsets Malibu Treasure Trove I Swing Set with Amber Posts combines durable and sturdy construction with a fun design to make it a great fit for any home.
Assembly can take as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have with ordinary household tools. The kit comes with all the needed hardware and friendly help is available from the manufacturer in case you have any installation questions.
Jungle Gym Nation offers a wide variety of add-ons and accessories that are available directly from Gorilla Playsets. This allows you to customize the jungle gym for the for the features your children enjoy the best.
The Gorilla Playsets Malibu Treasure Trove I Swing Set will give your children countless hours of enjoyment as they play in the safety of your own backyard. This jungle gym is sure to be a wonderful addition to your home for many years to come.
- Model: 01-0077-AP
- UPC: 870780004136
- Nominal size: 19' width x 27.5' depth x 13' height
- Premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard
- Main beams are pre-drilled
- All required hardware comes with kit including anchors
- 15 activities included
- Wiki Wave Slide™
- Radical Ride 7' Tube Slide™
- Clatter bridge & tower
- Rock wall with climbing rope
- Safe entry ladder
- Deluxe rope ladder
- 2 belt swings
- Trapeze swing
- Built-in picnic table
- Bonus sandbox under tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe panel
- Steering wheel
- 2 solar wall lights
- Tongue & groove wood roof featuring decorative sunbursts, a chimney, and dormers with decorative windows
- Tongue & groove wood roof covering tower
- 4x4 posts & main beams
- 4x6 3-position swing beam
- Patented one-piece A-frame bracket
- Available in cedar with a beautiful amber finish
- Cedar structure is naturally resistant to rot, termites, and decay
- Designed for assembly in 16-18 hours depending on how much help you have with ordinary household tools
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Detailed assembly manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Gorilla Playsets for installation help
- For residential use only and recommended for children ages 3-11
- Weight limit: 800 lbs.
- ASTM compliant
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show jungle gym with options or accessories that are not included
- Note: Gorilla Playsets recommends a 6' perimeter around the jungle gym for safety
- Note: Gorilla Playsets recommends using a quality wood sealant within the first 90 days of installation for an extra layer of protection to keep your jungle gym looking new; no more than one gallon of sealant should be needed
- Note: Gorilla Playsets jungle gyms are built to order and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships direct from Gorilla Playsets warehouse in Canton, GA typically within 2-3 weeks or sooner
- Shipping weight: 1287 lbs.
- Gorilla Playsets and Jungle Gym Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty for structure, 1 year limited warranty on accessories
Gorilla Playsets Product Videos
Gorilla Playsets Chateau Swing Set with Amber Posts and Wood Roof
Gorilla Playsets Frontier Swing Set with Timber Shield and Wood Roof
Gorilla Playsets Great Skye I Swing Set with Timber Shield and Deluxe Green Vinyl Canopy
Gorilla Playsets Mountaineer Swing Set with Amber Posts and Wood Roof
Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Swing Set
Gorilla Playsets Pioneer Peak Swing Set with Amber Posts and Wood Roof
Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley II Swing Set
Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove Swing Set with Timber Shield and Sunbrella Canvas (Weston Ginger)
Customer-Submitted Video Of Gorilla Playsets Breckenridge Playhouse
Gorilla Playsets - Playset Accessories
Gorilla Playsets Shipping Information
Curbside delivery is included with each order to the contiguous 48 states. This means that the delivery company will lower the pallet(s) off the delivery truck at the end of your driveway. Someone must sign for the order, and the delivery driver is not responsible for unpacking or moving pallets or boxes to the build location.
When your Gorilla Playsets jungle gym arrives from the shipper, it is recommended that customers have at least two people available to help move each piece in the pallet from the curb to wherever the structure will be assembled. Though the entire pallet(s) will weigh a lot, each piece is easily manageable by one or two people.
Though it is rare, occassionally boxes get damaged in transit. If you see any visible damage when receiving your order, please let the driver know. Make sure that this is noted on the bill of lading that you will receive and also let us know. We will make sure that you receive whatever replacement parts are needed to fix any problems.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment. This is usually set for the next business day as they only delivery Monday through Friday, but they will try to find a time that is convenient for you. You can also ask the dispatcher to ask the driver to call you 30-45 minutes before delivery to help narrow the delivery time frame.
Gorilla Playsets of Canton, GA has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden jungle gyms and swing sets since 1992. Dozens and dozens of different play structures and accessories are available and they have been sold in every state as well as internationally.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Gorilla Playset employees. The company's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the delivery truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed jungle gym, as reflected by the tens of thousands of happy customers all over the world.