The brand new Handy Home Products Brezina 12X12 Pavilion Gazebo from one of the leading North American builders of outdoor structures features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. Its many uses and classic design make it perfect for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The gazebo is shipped as an easy to assemble kit and comes pre-stained for even faster installation, though customers can easily paint the frame in any color they choose.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The four posts are oversized and the center roof joists are 24 inches on center.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the Brezina 12X12 Pavilion Gazebo is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for hanging plants, providing shade, or for even defining the space around your outdoor hot tub, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: 19360-6
- UPC: 095317193606
- Nominal size: 12' width x 12' depth
- Outside roof dimensions: 12' 2" width x 12' 2" depth
- Peak height: 10' 5"
- Head clearance (archway height): 7'
- Outside post to post width: 11'
- Outside post to post depth: 11'
- Inside post to post width: 9' 10"
- Inside post to post depth: 9' 10"
- Roof joist spacing: 24" on center
- Designed for year round use
- Made of pre-stained, durable, and naturally decay-resistant tight-knot cedar
- Heavy duty posts are 7" x 7"
- Natural wood grain color variation where no wooden piece has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors
- Premium decorative hardware and arched corbels
- Snow load rating of 30 psf (lbs. per sq. ft.) and wind rating of 76-100 mph when properly anchored
- Black powder-coated brackets, bolts, and hardware to prevent rust and ensure longetivity
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble with no cutting required
- Elegant design to fit any home or workplace
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Designed for easy assembly in just a weekend or so with common household tools as all pieces are pre-cut
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Handy Home Products for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with options such as the floor kit or extra windows or optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of floor, paint, shingles, and optional felt paper to achieve a completely custom look; some customers also decide to use metal roofing
- Note: Gazebo can not be shipped to Florida addresses due to hurricane-ready building codes
- Note: Gazebo should be anchored to a concrete pad/pier or anchored to a wooden deck as per the assembly manual
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Ships via LTL freight: 48" x 106" x 14"
- Shipping weight with packaging: 1025 lbs.
- Assembled weight with shingles (not included): 1650 lbs.
- Note: Handy Home Products structures are typically built to order with a 4 to 6 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all Handy Home Products structures
- Handy Home Products and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer on workmanship and manufacturing, 2 year limited warranty on hardware and metal components
Handy Home Products Brezina 12X12 Pavilion Gazebo Product Video
Handy Home Products Brezina 12x12 Pavilion Gazebo 360° View
Handy Home Products Shipping Information
Handy Home Products is based in Monroe, MI, though they have multiple factories now throughout the country. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states is slightly longer than to midwest and east coast.
When your Handy Home Products structure arrives from the shipper, the customer is required to have a total of two people available to help unload the pallet from the truck quickly and safely. This is usually done by opening the shrink wrap and moving each piece to its destination in your garage or backyard.
This procedure typically only takes 30 to 45 minutes or so, and each piece may weigh anywhere from 40 to 80 pounds. The driver is not obligated to help unload the delivery, though we have not found this to ever be a problem.
Shed Nation will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
About Handy Home Products
Advantages Of Handy Home Products Sheds
Now a subsidiary of Backyard Products, LLC, Handy Home Products of Monroe, MI has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden sheds and structures since 1978. The dozens of different wooden sheds, playhouses, gazebos and pergola styles have been sold throughout the country and North America.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Backyard Products employees. The manufacturer's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers all over the country.