The 10X8 Phoenix Solar Shed by Handy Home Products provides both elegant gable-style design and tremendous value, all in a compact footprint.. Lawn and garden equipment, bicycles, and large boxes easily fit in this structure through the wide entry door. With its spacious windows with plenty of light, it can also function as a greenhouse. The Phoenix includes an aluminum roof and tempered glass windows.
Handy Home Products has been one of the nation's preemiment builder of wooden sheds for over 30 years. Their structures all come pre-cut and pre-primed with all the needed hardware. The Phoenix Solar Shed can be assembled in as little as half a day, depending on how much help you have. Fully illustrated, step-by-step instructions make assembly a cinch.
- Nominal size: 10' width x 8' depth x 9' height
- Peak height: 9'
- Eave height: 6'
- Storage space: 509 cubic feet
- Pre-assembled 32" wide x 72" high door with locking knob can be installed on eave or gable side
- Includes aluminum roof, tempered glass windows and four adjustable vents
- Durable 2 x 4 framing construction
- Treated, factory-primed engineered wood SmartSide™ siding
- Trim exterior paint or stain: 1 quart (provided by customer)
- Sides exterior paint or stain: 1.5 gallons (provided by customer)
- Drip edge: 40 linear feet (provided by customer)
- Roof shingles: 3 bundles (provided by customer)
- Weight: 929 lbs. without accessories
- Image of interior shown features optional cedar bench, power fan with thermostat, and large square window
- All hardware needed for assembly and illustrated instructions are included
- Toll-free technical help from Handy Home Products available for installation help
- 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship and manufacturing
- 1 year warranty for Solar Shed windows
- 2 year warranty for all hardware and metal components
- 10 year warranty on trim
- 10 year warranty for SmartSide™ siding
- Made in the USA
A) Solar Shades (4 pack) - The solar shades help to create the perfect environment inside your Phoenix Solar Shed. Featuring moisture resistant PVC-coated fiberglass fabric, the shades block 75% of sunlight and 50% of heat. They open easily with spring tensioners to provide full window coverage. All the required hardware and simple, illustrated illustrations are included.
B) Cedar Bench - The 8 ft. combination cedar bench is specially designed for the Phoenix, and is perfect for potting plants. Made from tight-knot Western Cedar, the slats can be attached side-by-side or spaced apart to increase drainage and ventilation. The customer provides their own choice of paint or stain to match their preference, and all the required hardware and simple, illustrated instructions are included.
C) Large Square Window - The fully operational aluminum window adds light and ventilation to your building while also enhancing the appearance. Featuring tempered glass for safety and durability, the windows include pre-cut trim and screens and a cardboard template cut-out. The large square window is 22" wide X 30" high. The back wall of the Solar Shed opposite the solar windows can accommodate three extra windows.
Floor Kit - The 10' X 8' floor kit for the Phoenix Solar Shed includes framing and a plywood flooring, cut to the exact specficiations of your building.
Flower Box - The decorative flower boxes add a distinct look to your building with a carved front panel. Fully functional, each flower box includes a plastic liner. They come in a large size to match the windows for the Solar Shed.
Power Fan - The power fan removes excess heat from your Phoenix Solar Shed and draws in fresh air. The powerful 115V wall-mounted 12" fan moves up to 760 cubic feet or fiar per minute, providing plenty of air circulation. A thermostat is included to help keep your structure at the proper temperature at all times.