Due to extraordinary circumstances, the liftgate is a required option by the manufacturer and shipper to allow for a contact-free delivery.
As long-time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Outdoor Living Today to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The popular 10X12 Breeze Pergola from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. Its many uses and classic design make it perfect for any backyard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The pergola is shipped as an easy to assemble kit and is ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. The girders and joists are all notched, pre-marked, and pre-drilled.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The four posts are oversized and lag bolts are used for added strength.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 10X12 Breeze Pergola is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for hanging plants, providing shade, or for even defining the space around your outdoor hot tub, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: BZ1012
- Nominal size: 10' width x 12' length
- Outside height: 108"
- Total outside width: 162"
- Total outside depth: 138"
- Outside post to post depth: 120"
- Outside post to post width: 144"
- Height to underside of girder: 94"
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Includes four sturdy 5½" x 5½" engineerd Western Red Cedar posts
- Girders and joists are 1½" x 5½" Architect Knotty Cedar with all pieces surfaced smooth
- Girders are notched and pre-drilled and joists are notched and pre-marked
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, nails, and lag bolts) is included
- Includes 4 sets of post skirting made Western Red Cedar to conceal post mount hardware
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Estimated assembly time of 6-8 hours with 2 people, depending on experience
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Outdoor Living Today is constantly updating and improving its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order with up to a 3-4 week turnaround time, Outdoor Living Today structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Note: Post mounts are not included in the kit
- Custom-sized pergolas are available upon request
- Made of entirely renewable resources
- Shipping weight: 875 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 41" width x 16" height x 165" length
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up and simplify delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Retractable Canopy - Outdoor Living Today pergolas have the option for a convenient retractable canopy that easily opens and closes to provide shade. The canopy is attached to the solid structure of the pergola, allowing it to withstand wind gusts of 60 mph when fully extended. The canopy system is easy to install as the only components are the tracks, the fabric, and canopy stops and anchor knobs. The canopy extends and retracts using a simple pull handle and it can be locked at the opposite end when fully extended.
The unique patented design features a dual track system with independent laterally tensioned tracking wheels. The black anodized aluminum tracks and wings are rust-proof along with the black plastic injection-molded tracking wheels and bearings. The canopy fabrics stay together when retracted with the help of fixed magnetic tracking wheel housings.
The canopy is made by Harbor-Time of an acrylic-coated polyester material that is highly water-repellant and can withstand harsh wet environments. The pull handle is attached to marine grade pull rope and the entire retractable canopy features a 5 year limited warranty. It can be installed with minimal tools and hardware in just an hour or so.
Outdoor Living Today is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next business day or whenever is convenient for you.
If the liftgate option is not selected, it is required to have two people available at delivery to help with hand offloading the truck. Hand offloading rarely takes more than 15-30 minutes as no piece weighs more than about 75 pounds.
Curbside delivery is officially included in the shipping of all our large structures This technically means that the delivery driver just needs to offload the order at the edge of your driveway. In practice though, as long as your driveway is relatively straight and flat and there are no low hanging branches, the driver will back the delivery truck onto your driveway to offload the order closer to your home.
Outdoor Living Today Videos
Outdoor Living Today Company Overview
Outdoor Living Today Factory Look - Building A Wall
Outdoor Living Today - Cedar Structures Built With A Commitment To Safety
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.