The beautiful 12' Bayside Octagon Gazebo from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. The elegant cupola and classic design make it perfect for any garden.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-assembled and ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. The cedar roof is included with the kit with shingles already attached.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The posts, rafters, and joists all use carriage bolts for added strength and the cedar deck floor is designed to withstand even heavy use.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 12' Bayside Octagon Gazebo is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for special events or just relaxing in the evening, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: BAYSIDE12
- Nominal size: 12' width x 12' length
- Side to side outside post dimension: 144"
- Diagonal outside post dimension: 156"
- Side to side outside roof dimension: 159 ¼"
- Diagonal outside roof dimension: 175"
- Outside rim joist (longest): 59 5/8"
- Outside sidewall to sidewall radius: 72"
- Outside to inside rim joist: 55 ¾"
- Outside to center pier block: 31 ¾"
- Overall outside height: 164"
- Height from floor to bottom of top rail: 72"
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Sturdy 3 ½" x 3 ½" post and rafter construction
- Cedar lap sided ceiling
- Floor joists are 1 ½" x 5 ½"
- Cedar deck floor is 1 ¼" x 5 ½"
- Posts, rafters, and joists are all carriage bolted for extra strength
- Functional cupola included
- Panelized sections for easier assembly
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- Includes cedar roof with shingles already attached
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, nails, and carriage bolts) is included
- Includes 8 rafter brackets for superior snow and wind load
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures may show structure with accessories such as benches that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint or stain to achieve a completely custom look
- Note: As they are built to order with up to a 3-4 week turnaround time, Outdoor Living Today structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Shipping weight: ~1400 lbs.
- Ships in 2 large packages: 88" width x 34" height x 52" length and 96" width x 21" height x 48" depth
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Outdoor Living Today is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next business day or whenever is convenient for you.
If the Liftgate For Delivery option is not selected, it is required to have two people available at delivery to help with hand offloading the truck. Hand offloading rarely takes more than 15-30 minutes as no piece weighs more than about 50 pounds.
Curbside delivery is officially included in the shipping of all our large structures This technically means that the delivery driver just needs to offload the order at the edge of your driveway. In practice though, as long as your driveway is relatively straight and flat and there are no low hanging branches, the driver will back the delivery truck onto your driveway to offload the order closer to your home.
Benches - The gazebo can accommodate up to seven benches which fit tightly along the sides. Each bench provides a comfortable place for your friends and family to sit and enjoy a nice evening.
Screen Kit with Door - The screen kit lets you enjoy your gazebo at all times of the day and night without having to be bothered with bugs and insects. The sides are screened with frames that are designed to match the look of the Bayside. Also included is heavy-duty landscape fabric for the floor, a framed screen for the cupola, and an elegant screen door. All of the necessary hardware is included, and everything is designed for easy assembly.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.