The popular 12X12 Breeze Pergola from Outdoor Living Today, the premier North American builder of cedar structures, features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. Its many uses and classic design make it perfect for any backyard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The pergola is shipped as an easy to assemble kit and is ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. The girders and joists are all notched, pre-marked, and pre-drilled.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The four posts are oversized and lag bolts are used for added strength.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 12X12 Breeze Pergola is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for hanging plants, providing shade, or for even defining the space around your outdoor hot tub, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: BZ1212
- Nominal size: 12' width x 12' length
- Post height: 108"
- Outside post to post depth: 144"
- Outside post to post width: 144"
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Four sturdy 5 3/8" x 5 3/8" posts
- Girders are 1 ½" x 5 ½" and notched and pre-drilled
- Joists are 1 ½" x 5 ½" and notched and pre-marked
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, nails, and lag bolts) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures may show structure with accessories such as table and chairs that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint or stain to achieve a completely custom look
- Note: Post mounts are not included in the kit
- Note: Outdoor Living Today pergolas are built to order with a 3 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Custom-sized pergolas are available upon request
- Shipping weight: 825 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 23" width x 24" height x 162" length
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.