The Oscar 6X3 Waste Management Shed from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, is a wonderful addition to any home. Made of durable Western Red Cedar, it will prevent animals from invading your trash while at the same time hiding the common eyesore of garbage cans.
The Oscar is large enough to hold 2 large trash containers, and has a convenient curved lid with gas shocks and swinging front double doors for easy access. The unit can be assembled in just a couple of hours as it ships in panels. All the required hardware is included.
Many Shed Nation customers prefer the natural look of Western Red Cedar, though it can be easily painted any color of your choice. Both attractive and affordable, the 6X3 Oscar Waste Management Shed is sure to benefit your home for years to come.
- Model: OSCAR63
- Exterior dimensions with lid overhang: 36.5" depth x 72.5" width x 47" front height, 50.5" back height
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Door dimensions: 66" width x 49" height
- Holds up to two large 220 liter garbage cans
- Made of durable and naturally rot-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Ships in panels for quick assembly
- Convenient curved lid with gas shocks for easy access
- Fully functional front double doors
- All the required hardware is included including screws and nails
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box
- Shipping weight: 265 lbs.
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- One year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device.
As these kits can be quite heavy, the liftgate is a strongly suggested option, especially on larger structures, if you won't have at least two people available at delivery to help open the crate and move each piece off the truck to where it needs to go.
With the liftgate option, the skid can be opened at your curbside rather than on the truck. Each piece is lightweight enough so that it can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30-45 minutes or less depending on how much help you have and the size of your order.
Oscar Waste Management Shed Assembly Video
Outdoor Living Today 6X3 Oscar Waste Management Shed
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.