The 8X4 SpaceSaver Storage Shed with Double Doors from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features wide double doors for easy entry. The durable cedar construction and classic design make it perfect for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-assembled and ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. The cedar roof is included with the kit with shingles already attached.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The extra wide 62" double doors allow even large items to be easily stored inside the SpaceSaver.
As it is designed to be both attractive and functional, the 8X4 SpaceSaver Storage Shed with Double Doors is perfect for a variety of uses and is sure to be a great addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: SS84D
- Nominal size: 8' width x 4' length
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Outside height (front): 83"
- Outside height (back): 95"
- Outside wall depth: 47 ½"
- Outside wall width: 97 ½"
- Mahogany veneer on interior panels
- Sturdy 2X3 frame construction
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panels to insure the panels are square
- Panelized wall sections for easier assembly
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- Includes cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Extra wide double doors for easy entry: 62" width x 72" height
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- 3 week delivery time as shed is built to order
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 52" width x 30" height x 88" length
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Liftgate - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid to the ground. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Ramp - The 31" ramp allows you to easily move wheelbarrows into your structure without risking damage to the door frame. Two can be combined for a 62" ramp.
Shelving - Outdoor Living Today offers a set of 3 shelves which are specially designed for its structures. It offers a convenient method for more storage and organization.
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.