Due to extraordinary circumstances, the liftgate is a required option by the manufacturer and shipper to allow for a contact-free delivery.
As long-time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Outdoor Living Today to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The 9X6 Cabana Garden Shed from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features plenty of natural light and convenient Dutch doors. The durable cedar construction and classic design make it perfect for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kit is shipped as panels that are pre-assembled and ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. The cedar roof is included with the kit with shingles already attached.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. Two working windows are included and entry is easy with a 31" wide functional Dutch door.
As it is designed to be both attractive and functional, the 9X6 Cabana Garden Shed is perfect for a garden office, pool house, playhouse, or storage area while preserving space in your yard. It is sure to be a great addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: KIT-CB96-CEDAR-AK (cedar roof), KIT-CB96-METAL-AK (metal roof), KIT-CB96-PLY-AK (plywood roof)
- UPC: 00691530001317 (cedar roof), 00691530035961 (metal roof), 00691530036715 (plywood roof)
- Nominal size: 9' width x 6' length
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Overall width including roof overhang: 117"
- Overall depth including roof overhang: 89"
- Overall height including floor and roof: 101"
- Floor footprint: 105" width x 75" depth
- Sturdy 2X3 frame construction
- Wall sections are panelized and cladded with beveled siding for easier assembly in just hours
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- Includes cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Metal roof and plywood roof options are also available
- Includes 2 functional windows with screens and flower boxes: 18" width x 23" height
- Convenient Dutch wood door that is pre-assembled: 31.5" width x 72" height
- Includes floor that consists of 2x4 cedar joists and floor runners for floor frame and 5/8" thick plywood floor pieces that are pre-cut at factory
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Elegant design to fit any home
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Outdoor Living Today is constantly updating and improving its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order with up to a 3-4 week turnaround time, Outdoor Living Today structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Shipping weight: 950 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 48" width x 47" height x 88" length
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up and simplify delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Roof - This Outdoor Living Today comes in your choice of three roofing systems. The cedar roof has Western Red Cedar shingles already attached to the ½" plywood roof sheathing. Roofing paper is in between the plywood and shingles for an extra layer of protection against moisture. Seem filler shingles and Western Red Cedar roof ridge caps are also included along with all the necessary hardware for attaching the roof properly. The shingles will have a 6 ½" exposure to prevent cupping or premature deterioration.
The metal roof system includes 1x4 Western Red Card roof battens that are cut to length at the factory, 26 gauge drip caps, 26 gauge Galvulume roof panels, 26 gauge ridge caps, and all the necessary hardware need to attach the roof. Galvalume is similar to galvanized steel and is hot-dipped but it includes aluminum, zinc, and silicon instead of just zine. This adds more natural corrosion-resistance than galvanized steel. Galvalume contains about 35% post-consumer recycled content and weighs about 100 to 100 pounds per 100 square feet.
The plywood roof includes ½" plywood that is cut to size at the factory to attach to the rafters on the front, rear, and sides of your structure. The fasteners needs to attach the plywood to the rafters are included. This option allows you to customer your shed fully as you'll need to separately purchase your own ashphalt, metal, stone, or tile shingles, along with roofing paper and any other waterproofing system. Some customers have even put solar panels on their shed.
Outdoor Living Today is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next business day or whenever is convenient for you.
If the liftgate option is not selected, it is required to have two people available at delivery to help with hand offloading the truck. Hand offloading rarely takes more than 15-30 minutes as no piece weighs more than about 75 pounds.
Curbside delivery is officially included in the shipping of all our large structures This technically means that the delivery driver just needs to offload the order at the edge of your driveway. In practice though, as long as your driveway is relatively straight and flat and there are no low hanging branches, the driver will back the delivery truck onto your driveway to offload the order closer to your home.
Outdoor Living Today Videos
Outdoor Living Today Company Overview
Outdoor Living Today Factory Look - Building A Wall
Outdoor Living Today - Cedar Structures Built With A Commitment To Safety
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.