The beautiful 9X9 Naramata Spa Shelter from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features durable cedar construction and many decorative details. Its many uses and classic design make it perfect for any backyard.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The shelter is shipped as an easy to assemble kit and is ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The sturdy shade canopy system protects your family from excessive sun exposure on bright days, while the viewing skylight is a popular feature in the evenings.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 9X9 Naramata Spa Shelter is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for defining the space around your outdoor hot tub or even for use as an arbor, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: N99
- Nominal size: 9' width x 9' length
- Post height: 116"
- Outside post to post depth: 108"
- Outside post to post width: 108"
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Contemporary aluminum balusters and corner brackets in a black finish
- Sturdy 3 ½" x 3 ½" posts and 1 ½" x 3 ½" rafter construction
- Cedar lap sided ceiling
- Viewing skylight
- Includes cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Panelized sections for easier assembly
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- Includes cedar roof with shingles already attached
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws and nails) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Some pictures may show structure with accessories such as privacy panels that are not included or the bar option which is no longer available
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint or stain to achieve a completely custom look
- Note: Post mounts are not included in the kit
- Note: Outdoor Living Today shelters are built to order with a 3 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 48" width x 35" height x 104" length
- Outdoor Living Today stands by its structures and works to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Privacy Panels - The spa shelter can accommodate up to two panels to provide additional shading and seclusion. The panels are adjustable and add the the already elegant look of the Naramata.
Liftgate During Shipping - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.