Palmako is one of the most popular builders of beautifully designed wooden sheds in all of Europe. These kits are now available in the United States, and we're proud to be among the first to offer them.
The Iris 13X10 Wood Cabin is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at Palmako display. It's made of all natural Nordic spruce solid wood for enhanced durability. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble and can be put together in just days depending on how much help you have.
The wood comes unpainted, though many customers prefer this natural look actually and just put on a coat of sealant. The Iris includes all the required hardware and the wooden part of the roof along with a detailed manual and the floor.
The cabin is usually shipped within a few business days after ordering, but please check with us to find the latest availability and delivery schedule. The Iris can become an outdoor getaway, home office, art studio, workshop, playhouse, or simply a beautiful storage shed for all of your garden equipment or extra belongings. It's a welcome addition to your home that your family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: FR44-4132-2
- Nominal size: 13' width x 10' length
- Wall measurements: 153 9/16" width x 118 1/8" length
- Log measurements: 161" x 126"
- Inside area: 119.5 sq. ft.
- Roof overhang: 9"
- Made of all natural tongue and groove Nordic Spruce solid wood
- Wall thickness: 1 3/4" (44mm)
- Roof slope of 13.2°
- Peak height: 8' 0"
- Sidewall height: 6' 11"
- Two double pane windows with glass: 24" width x 44" height
- Double front doors with keyed cylinder lock: 59" width x 69" height
- Floor kit is included
- Roof and floorboards consist of 3/4" thick cut tongue and groove wood
- Roof area: 162.5 sq. ft.
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Designed for assembly in just days with just basic tools depending on how much help you have
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show building with options or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint/stain and roofing shingles to achieve a completely custom look; some customers decide to use metal roofing or some other alternative roof material than shingles
- Note: Shed must be painted or stained, and many customers use a clear sealant to keep the original look
- Palmako sheds are always in high demand and only ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA. Availability changes often, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to several weeks.
- Note: Strong foundation is to be built by customer in a few different ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Note: Palmako is constantly updating its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: As they are imported, Palmako structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Palmako for installation help
- Palmako and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Designed and manufactured in Estonia
- Package size: 177" x 47" x 31"
- Shipping weight: ~2280 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Palmako Iris Wood Cabin Attributes
Nordic Spruce - Palmako structures are made of all natural Nordic spruce solid wood.
Chalet Cut - Palmako logs feature a chalet cut to lock together tighter, offering better protection against the wind and rain.
Treated Foundation Joists - The foundation joists are pressure-treated to make them last even longer as they are in direct contact with the ground.
T&G Roof/Floor Boards - The roof and floorboards have tongue and groove cuts to fit tightly.
Laminated Door Frame - The door frame is laminated to increase durability and longevity.
Metal Door Sill - The low door sill is covered with stainless steel for ease of entry and added durability.
Double Pane Glass - The windows are made of real double pane glass, not acrylic or polycarbonate, for maximum transparency.
Cylinder Lock - The door on this Palmako structure features a cylinder lock and key for security and convenience.
Rubber Seals - Rubber seals and silicone are used for the doors and windows of this Palmako structure to ensure tight closing and added protection against the elements.
Wind Braces - This Palmako structure includes specially designed wind braces in the framing to protect against high winds.
Assembly Kit - The assembly kit for this Palmako structure includes all the hardware needed for assembly.
Kit Delivered Unfinished - All Palmako structures ship as unfinished kits to be assembled on site. This keeps the price lower and allows customers to customize everything to their own preference.
Palmako's factory is in Estonia while their American warehouse is in Philadelphia, PA. Therefore the shipping time to certain western and southern states is a bit longer than to the eastern part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the warehouse. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Flatbed truck delivery with a forklift is included at no additional cost to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
Palmako European Factory Overview
Palmako Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
Palmako Melanie Wood Cabin Assembly Overview
Palmako Tom Playhouse Assembly Overview
Palmako Sally Wood Cabin Assembly Overview
Founded over 25 years ago in Estonia, Palmako has grown to become one of the leading international manufacturers of premium wood sheds, gazebos, pavilions, and playhouses. The company is part of the Lemeks Group and runs multiple mills throughout Europe.
All Palmako structures are made of Nordic Spruce, widely known for its attractiveness as it is part of the same genus as pine. Palmako is committed to sustainable lumber practices and works to constantly refine and improve its manufacturing processes. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its wood sheds have been installed all over the world.
Palmako has the highest commitment to quality in both its manufacturing practices and customer service. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for decades.
Palmako structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. The many thousands of satisfied Palmako customers across multiple continents and years would certainly agree.