The elegant Palram Arcadia 5000 Carport is versatile enough to protect your vehicle from the elements or provide a patio covering for your backyard. The unit is designed for durability and the semi-translucent roof panels allow it be conveniently used for multiple purposes.
The Arcadia 5000 has a frame that is made of galvanized steel and powder coated aluminum. It is rust and rot resistant and virtually maintenance-free. A simple rinse with a garden hose can be used periodically to wash off dust and dirt.
The roof panels are the unique quality of the carport. They are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels and they allow some light through but provide UV protection as well as protection from rain, hail, and snow.
The Arcadia 5000 is designed for easy assembly, as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the required hardware is included. Two people can assemble the structure in just hours with ordinary household tools, and it can be easily disassembled for relocation if necessary.
The carport anchors to a concrete pad or footings for added security with the included anchor kit. Built-in gutters to direct water flow away from your vehicle or patio for superior drainage are also included.
As a patio cover, a temporary picnic area, or a carport, the Arcadia 5000 is an attractive and useful addition to any home that is sure to provide years of benefit and use.
- Model: HG9100
- UPC: 763552700810
- Dimensons: 11' 11" width x 16' 6" length x 7' 11" peak height
- Covering area: 197 square feet (18.2 square meters)
- Perfect for use as a carport or a patio cover or temporary gathering area
- Frame is made of gray powder-coated 12 gauge aluminum and 8 gauge galvanized steel and is 80mm x 80mm
- Roof is made of virtually unbreakable, UV protected, gray tinted, polycarbonate panels that are semi-translucent
- Coverage area: 184 square feet
- Designed for durability to resist extreme weather conditions
- Maintenance free and can be easily cleaned with a garden hose
- Assembly is simple with two people as all parts are labeled, pre-cut, and pre-drilled and two people can put together the structure in just hours
- Sliding roof panel system for easy assembly and disassembly as roof panels slide and lock in from below so that climbing on the roof is unnecessary
- Unit can be easily taken apart for relocation
- All the required hardware including concrete anchors comes in the kit
- Built-in gutters to direct water away from your vehicle or patio
- Rated for 30 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from Poly-Tex is available for installation help
- Ships in one box that is relatively compact and easy to manage: 88.5" length x 29" width x 9" height
- Manufactured by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate, and imported from Israel
- Shipping weight: 440 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty
Palram Carport Product Videos
Palram Arcadia 5000 Carport Promotional Video
Palram Arcadia 5000 Assembly Process
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panels
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.