The elegant Palram Feria 10X28 Patio Cover (White) provides the perfect covering for any backyard patio or outdoor space. Backed by a ten year warranty, the structure is designed for durability and the white roof panels are attractive, yet strong enough for commercial applications.
The Feria 10X28 has a white frame that is made of galvanized steel and powder coated aluminum. It is rust and rot resistant and virtually maintenance-free. A simple rinse with a garden hose can be used periodically to wash off any dust or dirt.
The roof panels are the unique feature of the patio cover. Formerly available only in clear, Ferias now feature white or clear panels due to customer demand. They are made of virtually unbreakable, multilayered polycarbonate panels that offer protection from rain, hail, snow, and sun.
The Feria 10X28 is designed for easy assembly, as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the required hardware is included. Two people can assemble the structure in just hours with ordinary household tools, and it can be easily disassembled for relocation if necessary. Just be sure to make sure that you have enough clearance on the side which attaches to your home or building.
The patio cover anchors to a concrete pad or footings for added security with the included anchor kit. Built-in gutters to direct water flow away from your patio for superior drainage are also included. Either in white or clear, the Feria 10X28 Patio Cover is an attractive and useful addition to any home or building that is sure to provide years of comfortable use.
- Model: HG9328
- UPC: 763552404305
- Nominal size: 336" length x 116 " width x 120" peak height
- Width (distance from wall): 89"-112 9/16"
- Front roof height: 82 3/4"
- Back roof height: 118 1/2"
- Perfect for protecting any patio area from the elements
- Frame is made of white powder-coated, 12 gauge aluminum and 8 gauge galvanized steel
- Roof is made of virtually unbreakable, UV protected, white, twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Roof blocks harmful UV rays and is made of same polycarbonate used in commerical applications
- Designed for durability to resist extreme weather conditions
- Strong roof and frame is designed to withstand 35 lbs. per sq. ft. of snow load and a wind load of 75 mph
- Maintenance free and can be easily cleaned with a garden hose
- Sealed multi-wall edges eliminate moisture or dirt from entering roof panels
- Assembly is simple with two people as all parts are labeled, pre-cut, and pre-drilled and two people can put together the structure in just hours
- Click N Lock roof panel system for strength and easy assembly as climbing on the roof is unnecessary
- Adjustable pole supports to allow the patio cover to adjust to a wide variety of patio sizes
- All the required hardware including concrete anchors comes in the kit
- Built-in gutters to direct water away from your vehicle or patio
- Elegant design to fit any home or business
- Note: Please be sure to double check the height measurements of your home and check your local building code for any required permits
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from exclusive Palram distributor, Poly-Tex, is available for installation help
- Manufactured by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate, and imported from Israel
- Product weight: 378 lbs.
- Ships with 5 days from Palram facility in Kutztown, PA
- Ships in three boxes that are relatively compact and easy to manage: 122" length x 32" width x 31" height
- Shipping weight: 428 lbs.
- Palram and Poly-Tex and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make sure its customers are 100% satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty
Palram Feria Patio Cover Adjustable Supports
Palram Feria Patio Cover Product Videos
Palram Feria Patio Cover Overview
Palram Feria Patio Cover Assembly
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panels
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.