The expansive Palram Feria 13X40 Patio Cover from Poly-Tex provides the perfect patio covering for your backyard. The unit is designed for durability and the semi-translucent roof panels allow just enough sunlight through while filtering harmful UV rays.
The Feria 13X40 has a white frame that is made of galvanized steel and powder coated aluminum. It is rust and rot resistant and virtually maintenance-free. A simple rinse with a garden hose can be used periodically to wash off dust and dirt.
The roof panels are the unique quality of the patio cover. They are made of virtually unbreakable, multilayered polycarbonate panels. They allow light through but provide UV protection as well as shelter from rain, hail, and snow. Built-in gutters to direct water flow away from your patio for superior drainage are also included.
The Feria 13X40 is designed for easy assembly, as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the required hardware is included.
Two people can assemble the structure in just hours with ordinary household tools. Feria patio covers are also designed to be easily disassembled for relocation if necessary.
The patio cover anchors to a concrete pad or footings for added security and stability with the included anchor kit. The Feria 13X40 is an attractive and useful addition to any home that is sure to provide years of benefit to your family.
- Model: HG9240
- UPC: 763552403964
- White frame and clear panels
- Width (distance from wall): 122"-145 5/8"
- Length: 483"
- Front roof height: 82.75"
- Back roof height(connection to wall): 112 3/16"-125.5"
- Sidewall height: 6' 10"
- Perfect for protecting any patio area from the elements
- Frame is made of white powder-coated, 12 gauge aluminum and 8 gauge galvanized steel
- Roof is made of virtually unbreakable, UV protected, clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Roof blocks harmful UV rays while letting light in
- Designed for durability to resist extreme weather conditions
- Strong roof is designed to withstand 30 lbs. per sq. ft. of snow
- Maintenance free and can be easily cleaned with a garden hose
- Sealed multi-wall edges eliminate moisture or dirt from entering roof panels
- Assembly is simple with two people as all parts are labeled, pre-cut, and pre-drilled and two people can put together the structure in just hours
- Click N Lock roof panel system for strength and easy assembly as climbing on the roof is unnecessary
- Adjustable pole supports to allow the patio cover to adjust to a wide variety of patio sizes
- All the required hardware including concrete anchors comes in the kit
- Built-in gutters to direct water away from your vehicle or patio
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Note: Please be sure to double check the height measurements of your home and check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from Poly-Tex is available for installation help
- Kit consists of two Feria 13X14 Patio Covers plus Palram EZ Link Kit (HG9003) plus two 6' extension kits (HG9200)
- Can be further extended horizontally at a later date in 6' increments with optional extension kit
- Ships in seven boxes: two boxes 153.75" length x 26.5" width x 6" height at 136.5 lbs., two boxes 153.75" length x 26.5" width x 5.5" height at 138.5 lbs., 19" length x 4.5" width x 3.75" height at 4.6 lbs., and two boxes 154" length x 26.5" width x 5.5" height at 116.5 lbs.
- Manufactured by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate, and imported from Israel
- Shipping weight: 787.6 lbs.
- Poly-Tex and Palram stand by their structures and work to make sure you are 100% satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty
Palram 13' Feria Patio Cover Dimensions
Palram Feria Patio Cover Product Videos
Palram Feria Patio Cover Overview
Palram Feria Patio Cover Assembly Video
Palram Feria Patio Cover Animated Assembly Video
Poly-Tex is based in Minnesota and has warehouses there and in Pennsylvania. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states may be a bit longer than to the eastern part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from one of these warehouses. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next business day or whenever is convenient for you.
Curbside delivery is included with every order. This means that the delivery company situate the delivery truck towards the end of your driveway, though most of the time they will make every effort to move the truck to a place of your choosing where the order can be safely offloaded. The driver is not responsible for unpacking or moving pallets or boxes to the build location.
Because of the unwieldy shape of the main boxes for 13' wide Feria Patio Covers, the delivery company can not offload the truck using a standard liftgate. Therefore it is necessary for the customer to have at least two people available at delivery to help offload each box from the truck and move them to wherever the structure will be assembled. Though the entire load may weigh a lot, each box is easily manageable by two people.
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Corporate and Product Overview
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panel Overview
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.