Paragon Outdoor stuctures are very popular and ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Availability changes daily, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to several weeks.
The elegant Cambridge 12X12 Hard Top Gazebo from Paragon Outdoor, one of the nation's leading makers of backyard structures, is the perfect way to provide shade for your patio or garden. Its contemporary look makes it a great fit for any setting, and many of its design elements were taken directly from customer feedback.
The Cambridge can be used all year round, as the thick frame posts are made of heavy gauge aluminum. The entire structure, including the roof panels and all screws, nuts, and bolts, is completely rust-proof. The frame is powder-coated a sharp black color to further protect it against the elements.
The architectural-grade hard top roof is made of aluminum composite panels that provide strength, noise reduction, and insulation. It has a built-in roof vent to accommodate windy days, and the roof panels carry a seven year limited warranty against defects, though they are expected to last much longer.
The Cambridge 12X12 Hard Top Gazebo is sure to add functionality and flair to your home. It will enhance the look of your patio or garden and become a gathering spot for your friends and family for years to come.
- Model: GZ3D
- UPC: 701762726343
- Formerly known as STC Cambridge Gazebo
- Nominal dimensions: 12' length x 12' width
- Outside canopy dimensions: 11' 2" length x 11' 2" width
- Outside post dimensions: 10' 6" length x 10' 6" width
- Peak height: 9' 7"
- Entry height: 7' 1"
- Color: black
- Gazebo is designed for year round use
- Perfect for multiple uses such as a shade spot, a picnic area, a dinner area, a spa retreat, and more
- Entire structure made of 1.6mm heavy gauge extruded aluminum
- Frame is powder-coated with 80 micron dye in a furnace for added protection
- Frame and roof structure are assembled with prefabricated rails that require no rivets or welding, further enhancing structural integrity
- Architectural-grade hard top aluminum composite roof panels provide strength, noise reduction, and insulation
- Roof overlaps the entire structure to ensure that there is no rain leakage
- Roof vent to protect against high winds
- Rated for 80 MPH wind gusts when properly anchored and 22 lbs. square inch snow load
- All hardware is made of corrosion-free and rust-resistant materials
- Entire structure is UV protected
- Ground stakes and bolts to anchor the pergola to a concrete slab or wooden deck are included
- Decorative base covers for each post hide the anchors
- Elegant design to fit any yard or patio
- Cleaning requires just a towel and water
- Designed for easy assembly in just 8 hours or so with two people using ordinary household tools and there are about 150 total bolts
- Snap and click connectors make assembling the upper framework quick
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from Paragon Outdoor is available for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Gazebo may be shown with options such as patio furniture which is not included
- Engineered and designed in the United States
- Paragon Outdoor and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- Ships in 3 boxes: 87.59" x 19.48" x 5.74", 89.56" x 26.57" x 9.25", and 62.08" x 34.44" x 3.62"
- Assembled weight: 340.56 lbs.
- 7 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects on entire structure
Paragon Outdoor Cambridge 12X12 Gazebo Dimensions
Paragon Outdoor Cambridge 12X12 Gazebo Roof Panel Profile