Rhino Shelter products are always in high demand and only ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Availability changes daily, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to several weeks.
The versatile Rhino Shelter 14X32 Party Tent from MDM Products, one of the top makers of outdoor structures in the country, is a great all-season structure. It is designed to be assembled in as little as one hour and is one of the most popular tents offered at Shed Nation.
Widely used for a variety of outdoor gatherings suchs as BBQs, social events, or even at horse farms, the party tent is ideal for protecting people and property from the elements, as well as for a variety of work areas. It offers plenty of space inside as the peak height is 9 feet, making it comfortable for even your tallest guests.
The rugged all steel frame is designed for quick assembly in just an hour or so without tools and all the required hardware is included. The frame is made of heavy duty galvanized pipe that has multiple coatings and is 1-5/8 inches in diameter.
With its large area, solid construction, ease of assembly, and classic design, the Rhino Shelter 14X32 Party Tent is sure to be a great addition for any outdoor space.
- Model: PY143209HPT
- UPC: 850516001509
- Nominal dimensions: 14' width x 32' length x 9' peak height
- Color: white interior; outer cover is white with blue border; frame members are charcoal gray
- Designed for social gatherings at country clubs, catering halls, horse farms, auction houses, BBQs, or even your own backyard
- Durable 1-5/8" all steel frame with 3 arches and 48" on center spacing
- Fabric-backed polyethylene cover is rip-resistant as the rip stop feature prevents any tears from expanding
- Cover is UV-treated on both sides along with added waterproofing, fire protection, and scuff protection
- Cover material has a weight of 8 ounces per square meter
- 5 windows per side that are clear plastic and sewn into walls with screen printed panes
- End panel door: 10' wide x 8' high at center and 10' wide x 6' high at outer ridge
- End panel door has double zippers and pocket for a rigid pole and grommets to secure the door open
- Protective plastic tube caps on all open ends for safety
- Velcro fasteners to easily attach and remove side walls to create a canopy for added versatility
- Corner flaps to hide framing when the sides are removed
- Multiple structures can be placed end to end to create a larger unit
- Complete hardware kit is included, along with lawn stakes for plastic feet
- Cover and door material meets California fire standards (CPAI-84 Section 5) for added safety
- Peak style roof design allows rain to easily run off
- Engineered in Connecticut to withstand harsh winter weather
- Designed for easy assembly in just a day or so with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Structure is engineered to be portable as it can be disassembled and moved after construction if needed
- Among other uses, perfect for staging ares, medical facilities, food distribution, multiple large vehicles, commercial equipment, agricultural equipment, commercial supplies, animal protection, worksite storage, large workshop, and general storage
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Classic design to fit any location
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Rhino Shelter structures are shipped via freight all over the country and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from MDM Products for installation help
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all MDM Products/Rhino Shelter structures
- MDM Products and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Ships in four boxes that are easy to unload and move
- Shipping weight: 264 lbs.
- 2 year limited warranty
Benefits of Rhino Shelter structures
Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame - The Rhino Shelter UN Disaster Relief Tent uses 1-5/8" diameter tubing for strength and rigidity. The double-dipped manufacturing process gives a triple-layered coating to provide added strength and protection against the elements and ensure that the frame is completely corrosion-free.
The inital flat strip steel is cold-formed and induction welded and then is subjected to two coating baths. The bonds zinc to the hot tubing and then a conversion coating above.
The final protective coating is a clear organic polymer that gives the surfact its smoothness and brightness. These coatings will not flake off during construction or dull with age, and the frame construction and design ensures that your structure will be rigid and durable for years to come.
Fabric-Backed Cover - The strong vinyl covers used in Rhino Shelter structures are designed for significant durability. The seams are heat-bonded to make everything fits perfectly over the frame.
The cover is UV-treated on both sides with a 10% chemical treatment, and the inner black scrim layer, unique to Rhino Shelter, blocks 100% of sunlight and UV rays from penetrating through the material. This allows covers to last many years depending on the level of sun exposure while cooling the temperature inside. The effective lifespan of the cover is considerably longer than the covers used by competitors, and replacement covers are available at an affordable price.
Consumer Friendly Packaging
Rhino Shelter Corporate Overview
Customer Video - Rhino Shelter 12X24 Extended Garage Assembly
Since its inception in 2001, MDM Products has shipped its Rhino Shelter line of portable structures to customers worldwide. Years later, MDM has become a leader in providing high quality, durable vinyl structures at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all MDM employees. It continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, the classic designs that made Rhino Shelter's phenomenal growth possible are continually freshened to give customers the widest possible selection of styles and sizes. The main Milford, CT warehouse has been constantly expanded and the founding team has decades of experience in the portable structure sector. This experience and professionalism is reflected in the high quality of structures manufactured by MDM.