Rhino Shelter products are always in high demand and only ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Availability changes daily, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to several weeks.
The sturdy Rhino Shelter 7X13 Dog Kennel from MDM Products, one of the top makers of outdoor structures in the country, is a great all-season structure. It offers a safe and secure outdoor space for your animals at a very affordable price.
The rugged all steel frame is designed for quick assembly in just an hour or so with just ordinary tools and all the required hardware is included. The frame is made of heavy duty galvanized pipe that has multiple coatings and is 1-5/8 inches in diameter.
The mesh canopy attached to the frame with bungee cordss through stong grommets incorporated into the fabric. The durable material has a weight of 8 ounces per square meter. It is fire-resistant and UV-protected, and scuff protection has also been added to help it stand up to the rigors of years of use outdoors..
The hinged door swings outwards and it sized just large enough for any sized dog to easily enter. The chain-link diamond mesh sides allow plenty of ventilation while being sturdy enough to accommodate even large animals.
With its large area, rugged construction, and classic design, the Rhino Shelter 7X13 Dog Kennel is a useful addition for any pet owner.
- Model: ST751306HDK
- Nominal dimensions: 7.5' width x 13' length x 6' height
- Side wall height is 6 feet
- Center height is 8 feet
- Durable 18 gauge, 1 ¼" galvanized, all-steel tubular frame with 2 ¼" chain-link diamond mesh
- Base of each frame member is pre-drilled for the four included ground auger anchors
- Triple-layered, heat-bonded polyethylene cover is fabric-backed and rip-resistant as the rip stop feature prevents any tears from expanding
- Cover is UV treated on both sides along with added waterproofing, fire protection, and scuff protection
- Cover material for canopy mesh roof has a weight of 8 ounces per square meter
- Canopy easily attaches to frame with bungees and strong grommets are incorporated into the cover and doors for added durability
- Roof color is grey
- Door is 22" wide x 4' high swing gate
- Complete stainless steel hardware kit is included
- Engineered in Connecticut to withstand harsh winter weather
- Designed for easy assembly in just hours with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Structure is engineered to be portable as it can be disassembled and moved after construction if needed
- Among other uses, perfect for canines, poultry, or rabbits
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Classic design to fit any location
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from MDM Products for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Rhino Shelter structures are shipped via freight all over the country and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in 2 easy to handle boxes: 79" length x 22" width x 4.7" height and 73.5" length x 22" width x 4.7" height
- Shipping weight: 216 lbs.
- 2 year limited warranty
Benefits of Rhino Shelter structures
Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame - Typical Rhino Shelter structures up to 12' x 24' use durable 1-5/8" diameter tubing.
The double-dipped manufacturing process gives a triple-layered coating to provide added strength and protection against the elements and ensure that the frame is completely corrosion-free.
The inital flat strip steel is cold-formed and induction welded and then is subjected to two coating baths. The bonds zinc to the hot tubing and then a conversion coating above. The final protective coating is a clear organic polymer that gives the surfact its smoothness and brightness. These coatings will not flake off during construction or dull with age, and the frame construction and design ensures that your structure will be rigid and durable for years to come.
Industrial Grade Fabric - The strong vinyl covers used in Rhino Shelter structures have three layers in a triple stack weave for significant durability. The seams are heat-bonded to make everything fits perfectly over the frame.
The unique rip-stop polyethylene used prevents any small tears that occur from expanding. The white underside allows maximum light reflection inside your structure for added brightness.
The cover is UV-treated on both sides with a 10% chemical treatment, and the inner black scrim layer, unique to Rhino Shelter, blocks 100% of sunlight and UV rays from penetrating through the material. This allows covers to last an average of 7-10 years, depending on the level of sun exposure, while cooling the temperature inside. The effective lifespan of the cover is considerably longer than the covers used by competitors, and replacement covers are available at an affordable price.
Pre-Drilled Bolt-Together Frame - No cutting or drilling is needed during assembly, and power tools are not even needed.
Designed To Withstand Winter Weather - Rhino Shelter structures are able to withstand winter storms in heavy snow areas. The roof is typically sloped or rounded and the covers are smooth to help snow slide off. The structures do not have engineered official snow load capacities as they are portable. In case snow accumulates, simply tap on the building's ceiling from the inside to dislodge it if it is safe to do so.
Consumer Friendly Packaging
Rhino Shelter Corporate Overview
Since its inception in 2001, MDM Products has shipped its Rhino Shelter line of portable structures to customers worldwide. Years later, MDM has become a leader in providing high quality, durable vinyl structures at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all MDM employees. It continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, the classic designs that made Rhino Shelter's phenomenal growth possible are continually freshened to give customers the widest possible selection of styles and sizes. The main Milford, CT warehouse has been constantly expanded and the founding team has decades of experience in the portable structure sector. This experience and professionalism is reflected in the high quality of structures manufactured by MDM.