The Rhino Shelter Car Pocket is always in high demand and only ships directly from the manufacturer's warehouse.
They are out of stock until about mid-December 2019, but we're accepting orders online now.
If you order online, your credit card will be charged. Or you can call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and number to be put on a wait list.
The Rhino Shelter Car Pocket by MDM Products, one of the country's leading makers of vinyl structures of all sizes, is perfect for storing most popular-sized vehicles, motorcyles, small boats, lawn equipment, or even your patio furniture. With its high-quality construction and affordable price, it has been a very popular item at Shed Nation for many years.
The Car Pocket completely encloses your vehicle to protect it for as long as you need. MDM Products is based in Connecticut and so all Rhino Shelter vinyl products use high quality fabric that are designed to withstand cold temperatures. It also provides protection against dust, insects, rodents, moisture, and corrosion, though it is not recommended for use outdoors.
A storage bag is included for when the Car Pocket is not in use, and desiccant packets minimize moisture when it is in use. The Car Pocket is intended for use on top of soft covers against the painted finish of your vehicle, and it will keep your vehicle looking its best year after year.
- Model: CRCP
- UPC: 850516001615
- Nominal dimensions: 24' length x 12' width
- Heat-bonded polyethylene cover is fabric-backed and rip-resistant as the rip stop feature prevents any tears from expanding
- Cover is UV-treated on both sides along with added waterproofing, fire protection, and scuff protection
- Cover material has a weight of 8 ounces per square meter
- Grey lower half and white upper half
- Strong nylon zippers on three sides are designed not to jam under heavy use
- Designed for quick use in just minutes
- Simply place Car Pocket in desired location, drive vehicle onto base, place soft cover over vehicle, bring upper half over vehicle, and zipper shut
- Among other uses, perfect for vehicles, motorcycles, lawn equipment, patio furniture, small boats, generators, and general storage
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly technical support available from MDM Products for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: The manufacturer does not recommend the Car Pocket for use outdoors
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Rhino Shelter structures are shipped via freight all over the country and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in 1 easily manageable box: 29" length x 19" width x 7" height
- Shipping weight: 38 lbs.
- Engineered in Connecticut
- MDM Products stands by its products and works to make you completely satisfied
- 1 year limited warranty
Rhino Shelter Car Pocket Product Video
Rhino Shelter Car Pocket Demonstration
Desiccant Packs - The Rhino Shelter Car Pocket can have extra desiccant packs (dry packs) to absorb moisture when it is in use. This will help protect your vehicle as it is stored for months at a time or longer, and extra packs are recommended for areas with high humidity. The Car Pocket includes one desiccant pack.
Rhino Shelter Corporate Overview
Customer Video - Rhino Shelter 12X24 Extended Garage Assembly
Since its inception in 2001, MDM Products has shipped its Rhino Shelter line of portable structures to customers worldwide. Years later, MDM has become a leader in providing high quality, durable vinyl structures at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all MDM employees. It continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, the classic designs that made Rhino Shelter's phenomenal growth possible are continually freshened to give customers the widest possible selection of styles and sizes. The main Milford, CT warehouse has been constantly expanded and the founding team has decades of experience in the portable structure sector. This experience and professionalism is reflected in the high quality of structures manufactured by MDM.