The Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Cover is always in high demand and only ships directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Its availability changes daily, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to a few weeks.
The Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Cover by MDM Products, one of the country's leading makers of vinyl structures of all sizes, is perfect for storing motorcyles, bicycles, lawn equipment, or even your patio furniture. With its high-quality construction and affordable price, it has been trusted by many thousands of customers from all over the country.
The Motorcycle Cover completely encloses your vehicle to protect it from the elements for as long as you need. MDM Products is based in Connecticut and so all Rhino Shelter vinyl products use high quality fabric that are designed to withstand the severe weather the East Coast is prone to. It also provides protection against dust, insects, rodents, moisture, and corrosion.
A desiccant packet comes with your order to minimize moisture when it is in use. The Motorcycle Cover is intended for use on top of soft covers against the painted finish, and it will keep your motorcycle looking its best for many years to come.
- Model: MC389055MC (Small), MC389058MC (Medium), MC499058MC (Large), MC538544MC (Extra Large)
- UPC: 850516001653 (Small), 850516001660 (Medium), 850516001677 (Large), 850516001684 (Extra Large)
- Dimensions of small motorcycle cover: 38" width x 90" length x 55" height
- Dimensions of medium motorcycle cover: 38" width x 90" length x 58" height
- Dimensions of large motorcycle cover: 49" width x 90" length x 58" height
- Dimensions of extra large motorcycle cover: 53" width x 85" length x 44" height
- Heat-bonded polyethylene cover is fabric-backed and rip-resistant as the rip stop feature prevents any tears from expanding
- Cover is UV-treated on both sides along with added waterproofing, fire protection, and scuff protection
- Cover material has a weight of 8 ounces per square meter
- Grey lower half and white upper half
- Strong nylon zipper is designed not to jam or freeze under heavy use
- Engineered in Connecticut to withstand harsh winter weather
- Designed for quick use in just minutes
- Simply place Motorcycle Cover in desired location, drive motorcycle onto base, place soft cover over vehicle, bring upper half over vehicle, and zipper shut
- Among other uses, perfect for motorcycles, bicycles, lawn equipment, patio furniture, generators, and general storage
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly technical support available from MDM Products for installation help
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: Rhino Shelter structures are shipped via freight all over the country and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in 1 easily manageable box
- Shipping weight: 13 lbs.
- MDM Products and Shed Nation stand by their products and works to make you 100% satisfied
- 1 year limited warranty
Desiccant Packs - The Rhino Shelter Cycle Pocket can have extra desiccant packs (dry packs) to absorb moisture when it is in use. This will help protect your vehicle as it is stored for months at a time or longer, and extra packs are recommended for areas with high humidity. The Cycle Pocket includes one desiccant pack.
Rhino Shelter Corporate Overview
Customer Video - Rhino Shelter 12X24 Extended Garage Assembly
Since its inception in 2001, MDM Products has shipped its Rhino Shelter line of portable structures to customers worldwide. Years later, MDM has become a leader in providing high quality, durable vinyl structures at an affordable price.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all MDM employees. It continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
At the same time, the classic designs that made Rhino Shelter's phenomenal growth possible are continually freshened to give customers the widest possible selection of styles and sizes. The main Milford, CT warehouse has been constantly expanded and the founding team has decades of experience in the portable structure sector. This experience and professionalism is reflected in the high quality of structures manufactured by MDM.