The popular ACACIA 14X14 Gazebo from Riverstone, one of the country's leading makers of backyard structures, is the perfect way to provide shade for your patio or garden. Its classic design makes it a great fit for any setting and it is now available in nineteen different colors.
The ACACIA is designed to be very durable, as the thick 7.5" square frame posts are made of heavy gauge aluminum. The entire frame is electrostatically-coated and each post can support up to 1000 lbs., more than any other metal gazebo.
The elegant canopy is made of a specialty fabric called Sun-DURA right here in the United States. It has a built-in roof vent to accommodate windy days, and the canopy itself carries a seven year limited warranty against defects and fading.
The ACACIA Gazebo is sure to add functionality and flair to your home, and the canopies can be changed easily if you later decide you'd like different color. It will enhance the look of your patio or garden and become a gathering spot for your family for years to come.
- Model: AG14-SD
- Outside canopy dimensions: 14' length x 14' width x 11.5' peak height
- Outside post dimensions: 10' 8" length x 10' 8" width
- Entry height: 6' 8"
- Frame color: adobe (clay)
- Canopy color: admiral navy, black, cobalt blue, green, khaki, maroon, mist gray, red, storm gray, teal, or yellow
- Perfect for multiple uses such as a shade spot, a picnic area, a dinner area, a spa retreat, and more
- Square posts have 7.5" sides and are made of electrostatically-coated heavy gauge extruded aluminum that support up to 1000 lbs. each
- Frame is designed to be 20% sturdier than competitor structures
- Canopy is made of specialty Sun-DURA canvas fabric that is UV-protected, handcrafted, and reinforced in the corners
- Sun-DURA canopy made by Glen Raven and uses a black accent for threading and binding
- Canopies are laser cut and can be removed and changed easily
- Two piece cover is vented to protect against high winds and updrafts
- All hardware is made of corrosion-free and rust-resistant materials
- Can be easily anchored to wood or concrete with the large concealed steel anchor plates at the base of each column
- Elegant design to fit any yard or patio
- Designed for easy assembly in just hours with ordinary household tools
- Snap and click connectors make assembling the upper framework quick
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support from Riverstone is available for installation help
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Gazebo may be shown with options such as patio furniture which is not included
- Note: Riverstone recommends to remove the canopy in severe weather to avoid damage
- Riverstone Industries and Gazebo Nation stand by their structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- Ships in 4 boxes via FedEx or UPS: 20" x 30" x 15" at 45 lbs., 10.5" x 10" x 87" at 108 lbs., 10.5" x 8.5" x 80" at 115 lbs., and 12" x 12" x 8" at 22 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 290 lbs.
- Gazebo weight: 257 lbs.
- Proudly 100% made in the USA by Riverstone and ships direct from their Georgia factory within days
- 10 year limited warranty on frame and 7 year limited warranty on Sun-DURA canopy against fading
Sun-DURA Canopy Color Choices
About Riverstone Industries
Riverstone Industries Corporate Overview
The founders of Riverstone Industries have applied their combined decades of experience in the greenhouse space to a new line of products that are among the very best in the market. The product line now includes virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Based on extensive industry contacts and years of customer feedback, the Monticello line of greenhouses was designed to offer a commercial-grade structure for gardeners of all skill levels at affordable prices. Having a product line that is proudly made in America was a top priority for the team at Riverstone.
This has become a reality and the Monticellos have the same frame quality and heavy-duty 8mm polycarbonate walls that are used in commercial units that cost orders of magnitude more. They are made to the highest standards in the United States for Riverstone by one of the nation's top builders of large-scale commercial greenhouses.
With the success of the Monticello greenhouses, Riverstone now offers the most complete line of high-end American-made gazebos available anywhere. Nineteen different canopy colors are available and the gazebos have the same build quality Riverstone customers have come to expect. Riverstone's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any questions and they take great pride in their products and work tirelessly to make their customers completely satisfied.