Due to extraordinary circumstances, many ShelterLogic structures may take much longer than normal to ship and availability is changing daily.
As a long time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders on many items and are in constant contact with the manufacturer to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner.
If this item is currently out of stock, email us at email@example.com to be put on our back order list.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all before ordering.
The 22X20 Peak Style Run In Shelter (10' tall) from ShelterLogic, based in Connecticut and one of the largest makers of vinyl and steel-framed structures, is perfect for livestock, horses, storage, or just about any other use. With its ease of assembly and high-quality construction, it provides tremendous value that can't be matched for a structure of this size.
ShelterLogic vinyl structures are among the strongest on the market as they use high quality polyethlyene woven covers and heavy-duty Dupont powder-coated structural steel tubing. ShelterLogic is based in Connecticut, and so all of its structures are designed to withstand the severe weather the East Coast is prone to.
The open front and back allows for easy access from both sides and complete ventilation. The shelter is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time. An occasional wash with a garden hose will keep it looking new over time.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the ShelterLogic 22X20 Run In Shelter (10' tall) can be put together in just a day depending on how much help you have. Available in green with a white interior, this spacious shelter is sure to provide you plenty of use for years to come.
- Model: 58432
- UPC: 677599584329
- Nominal dimensions: 22' width x 20' length x 10' height
- Exterior dimensions: 22' width x 20' length x 10' 7" height
- Color: green
- White interior helps with illumination
- Durable 2-3/8" all steel frame bonded with Dupont thermoset baked-on, powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLogic frame tubes and connectors undergo a proprietary steel surface preparation process to ensure maximum longetivity
- Triple-layered, heat-bonded polyethylene cover is fabric-backed and rip-resistant as the rip stop feature prevents any tears from expanding
- Cover is UV treated along with added waterproofing, fire protection, scuff protection, anti-aging protection, and anti-fungal protection
- Cover material has a weight of 9 ounces per square meter
- Heavy duty polyester ratchet straps are included to help tie down the main cover tightly over the frame and strong grommets are incorporated into the cover for added durability
- Simple to install slide cross rail system locks down and squares frame
- Bolt hardware at every connection to ensure rigidity
- Steel foot plates for strong base
- 4 protective corner boots
- Includes six 30" auger anchors
- Complete hardware kit is included
- Protective plastic tube end caps are provided for all open ends
- Cover and door material meets California fire standards (CPAI-84 Section 5) for added safety
- Peak style roof design allows rain to easily run off
- Engineered in Connecticut to withstand harsh winter weather
- Designed for easy assembly in just hours with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled and frame uses slip fit connectors and swedged tubing
- Structure is engineered to be portable as it can be disassembled and moved after construction if needed
- Among other uses, perfect for large vehicles, livestock, horses, hay, and general storage
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Classic peak style design fits any location
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: Pictures shown may be representative images and not show the exact size/scale of the structure
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: ShelterLogic structures are shipped via freight all over the country and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Friendly technical support available from ShelterLogic for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Ships in 4 easily manageable boxes: 61" length x 21.9" width x 9.6" height, 61" length x 21.9" width x 4.9" height, 52" length x 19.5" width x 7.7" height, and 42.5" length x 19.1" width x 6.7" height
- Frame is imported and cover is made in Connecticut
- Shipping weight: 597 lbs.
- Approximately three week lead time before structure ships as covers are made upon ordering
- ShelterLogic and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year limited warranty from ShelterLogic
ShelterLogic Product Videos
ShelterLogic Shed in a Box RoundTop Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech AutoShelter Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTube Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech ClearView RoundTop Garage Assembly
ShelterLogic Peak Style Shed Assembly
ShelterLogic Cover Replacement
ShelterLogic GrowIT Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Organic Growers Pro RoundTop Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Roll-Up Door Kit
ShelterLogic ShelterTech One Day Build
ShelterLogic at the 2014 National Hardware Show
Since its inception in 1991, ShelterLogic has shipped over two million of its portable structures to customers worldwide. It has become the leading North American provider of high quality, durable vinyl structures by quality and volume.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all ShelterLogic employees. The company continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
Production of its industry-standard fabric covers has recently been moved to company headquarters in Watertown, CT, creating American jobs and guaranteeing availability even during busy seasons. In fact ShelterLogic is now the largest consumer of polyethylene fabric in the country.
ShelterLogic pioneered the Instant Garage and Instant Canopy segments and has expanded these lines to structures of all sizes and uses. This ranges from its popular hobby greenhouses all the way to large commercial-sized shelters. Production capacity has increased significantly in recent years to meet the growing demand and ShelterLogic is committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations.