The ShelterTech SP 24X28 Peak Style Shelter (15' tall) from ShelterLogic, based in Connecticut and one of the largest makers of vinyl and steel-framed structures, is perfect for storage, a workshop, or just about any other use. With its ease of assembly and high-quality construction, it provides tremendous value that can't be matched for a structure of this size.
ShelterLogic vinyl structures are among the strongest on the market as they use high quality polyethlyene woven covers and heavy-duty Dupont powder-coated structural steel tubing. ShelterLogic is based in Connecticut, and so all of its structures are designed to withstand the severe weather the East Coast is prone to.
The large roll-up door panels allow for easy access for even large vehicles and equipment. The shelter is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time. Simply an occasional wash with a garden hose will keep it looking new over time.
Designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the ShelterTech SP 24X28 Peak Style Shelter can be put together in just a day depending on how much help you have. Available in gray, tan, or white, this spacious building is sure to provide you plenty of use for years to come.
- Model: PEAADA0203F02402816 (gray), PEAADA0205F02402816 (tan), PEAADA0201F02402816 (white)
- Nominal dimensions: 24' width x 28' length x 16' height
- Color options: gray, tan, or white with 14.5 ounce cover; green or white with 21.5 ounce cover
- Durable 2 3/8" all steel frame has bolt-together hardware at every connection for maximum strength and durability
- Commercial-grade, heat-bonded polyethylene cover is rip-resistant and waterproof
- Cover is UV treated on both sides along with added fade blockers, anti-fungal, and anti-aging agents
- Cover material has a weight of 14.5 ounces per square meter
- Frame and cover are made in ShelterLogic's Watertown, CT factory
- Frame has Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent rust and corrosion that won't chip or peel
- Patent pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers ensures stability and increases the rigidity of the frame
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system squares the frame and locks down the cover
- Includes steel foot plates
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning system allows the cover to be securely anchored
- Interior color: white
- Front door is 15' wide x 11' 10" tall
- Front door panels have strong triple zippers that zip inside and out and bottom pockets for a rigid pole and grommets that secure the door open during use
- Strong nylon zippers are designed not to jam or freeze under heavy use
- Includes EasyHook anchors and a complete hardware kit
- Protective plastic tube end caps are provided for all open ends
- Cover and door material meets California fire standards (CPAI-84 Section 5) for added safety
- Peak style roof design allows rain to easily run off
- Engineered in Connecticut to withstand harsh winter weather
- Rated for 90 mph wind speed and 25 psf ground snow load
- Designed for easy assembly in just a day with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Structure is engineered to be portable as it can be disassembled and moved after construction if needed
- Among other uses, perfect for large vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats, motorcycles, lawn equipment, patio furniture, generators, and general storage
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for both commercial and residential applications
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Pictures shown may be representative images and not show the exact size/scale of the structure
- Note: Some images may show structure with optional contents which are not included
- Note: This structure can not be modified to have a second door on the opposite end
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- As they are built to order and should ship about in about 3-4 weeks from the factory, ShelterLogic/ShelterTech structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from ShelterTech for installation help
- ShelterLogic and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 10 year limited prorated warranty from ShelterLogic on cover, 3 year limited prorated warranty on frame and door panel
- Proudly made in the USA
Cover Weight - ShelterTech SP heavy duty PVC covers have a weight of 14.5 ounces per square meter, much thicker than normal shelters. This gives tremendous longetivity and allows the manufacturer to offer a 10 year prorated warranty. For even more longetivity, an ultra duty 21.5 ounce per square meter cover is available that features a 15 year prorated warranty. For the ultra duty cover, the available colors are green or white. Both covers are 100% waterproof.
Roll-Up Door Kit - The Roll-Up Door Kits make opening and closing your structure's door a cinch. A easy to install pulley system makes opening the door as simple as opening window blinds. Two kits are used, one for each of the left and right door panels. All the necessary nylon rope and pulleys for one double-zippered door are included with each kit.
ShelterLogic Product Videos
ShelterLogic Shed in a Box RoundTop Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech AutoShelter Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTube Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech ClearView RoundTop Garage Assembly
ShelterLogic Peak Style Shed Assembly
ShelterLogic Cover Replacement
ShelterLogic GrowIT Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Organic Growers Pro RoundTop Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Roll-Up Door Kit
ShelterLogic ShelterTech One Day Build
ShelterLogic at the 2014 National Hardware Show
Since its inception in 1991, ShelterLogic has shipped over two million of its portable structures to customers worldwide. It has become the leading North American provider of high quality, durable vinyl structures by quality and volume.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all ShelterLogic employees. The company continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
Production of its industry-standard fabric covers has recently been moved to company headquarters in Watertown, CT, creating American jobs and guaranteeing availability even during busy seasons. In fact ShelterLogic is now the largest consumer of polyethylene fabric in the country.
ShelterLogic pioneered the Instant Garage and Instant Canopy segments and has expanded these lines to structures of all sizes and uses. This ranges from its popular hobby greenhouses all the way to large commercial-sized shelters. Production capacity has increased significantly in recent years to meet the growing demand and ShelterLogic is committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations.